I see a lot of improvements has happen since I've been away; new members have joined; and this site is still moving on
After I've cleaned out the 7000 emails in my account, it was only then that I was able to start receiving messages coming from the fastlane forum. A lot has been happening with me since I've last posted here, and a lot of great changes has happened in my life. For starters, I've been busy with my new film, creating a new website that use to be called Terry TL Productions LLC, Let Us Start Now, Seattle WA. but is no longer that, but is now called 1 Live, One Dies. Feel It Live It Productions
I've been busy networking with other creative people, creating a film teaser about my film (you can check that out on my site), and learning all that I can about starting up a film production company. Wow, it's a lot of work, and I'm glad to be learning all that I can.
Now of course, I'm always asking people to view my latest creations, and, to give me any input as far as the style, look, and content of my website 1 Live, One Dies. Feel It Live It Productions Check out the film teaser. I really want ya to send me some comments about the film teaser also.
Presently (if anyone is interested) I'm still looking to build an exceptional team, once I go into production, and that includes PR too. Of course Actors are always welcomed to contact me to chat and network.
Glad to be here again, and I'm looking forward to meeting more new peeps.
Terry Ti (my official artist name) hah-ha
Artsy shots, but it takes a long time to figure out what's going on. Once you figure out the story line, it just drags on with more artsy shots. I don't know who the characters are - who's the hero and who's the villain? I finally clicked away after 2-1/2 minutes. If you don't hook your viewer right away you're doomed. If your hooked viewer loses interest in the characters, you're doomed again.
- Make it shorter
- Make me care
1. Neat, You're from Seattle too!
2. As a web developer, I absolutely hate your website. I hope that's because most of your effort is going into your project!
3. You're going to make our useless monorail famous. You stop that, you!
4. I didn't hate the film. I think other people here are expecting 5 minutes of production quality video. This is raw and unrefined, not a bad start. No one makes their own trailers. Big budget films never make their own trailers. It's hard. They outsource it to the experts (One of my best friends works for a company that does nothing but make trailers for hollywood films).
5. I don't like the title. Or maybe I just don't get it. (I don't get it)
Flash.....need I say more?
I generally read this forum from my iPhone. When I visited your site I got a message about updating my Flash...which I can't do, so I absolutely couldn't view your site.
So either get rid of the flash (for people that try to visit your site from Apple products, and also for SEO reasons) or at least provide a non flash version and redirect iPhones/iPads automatically to the non flash version.
Can't comment on the trailer because I could never get that far....
Book links provided by Amazon.com affiliate program. Sponsored ads/links are not endorsements or recommendations from MJ DeMarco and/or Viperion Corporation.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)