Your site looks really nice. I like that it's simplistic theme mimics the simplicity of Ikea.
- You need some testimonials.
- In your "About" page, include photos of your truck and your driver. Maybe an action shot of the truck pulled up to someone's house dropping off their order.
- I like your countdown timer until your next trip.
- Fix your spelling error "Our shipping is cheaper than IKEA'sŪ flate rate shipping". Nothing turns me off quicker than bad grammar or spelling on a website - it screams amateur. Think of it like a resume; no mistakes aloud.
- I don't know what Ikea's shipping rates are. You might add another field in your calculator that shows what they would charge versus what you charge.
I think it's a great idea. I don't know about it not being fastlane. I could see scaling it by buying more trucks, hiring employees for pickup and delivery, expand to other areas, and offer pickup from other stores. Showcase your unique value front and center, drum your brand into your potential customers' heads, and become a trusted operation. It's not fastlane the way Angry Birds is fastlane, but every business is different. I think you could be extremely successful starting with this model.