The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

zen*******, who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisenberg

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 11, 2013
I saw a thread about him, IceCreamKid where aggressively praised him for his wisdom. I was a little sceptical, one of the quotes I recall from IceCreaKid:
Many moons ago you (he's talking about zen*******) said, "Learn to write copy and you will have a license to print money. Learn Dan Kennedy's systems and the money will print itself". You didn't say why or how it would give me that license, but I trusted your wisdom.
What makes him so credible?

Is he a multi-millionaire?

I looked through his old posts and I couldn't find anything.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Perhaps you can just tell me? What's his goal - make MJ more money or to help other people?

Perhaps you can put forth the effort yourself and not question someone else's motive?

Zen has provided lots of value here and doesn't need to prove anything to you.

You want the knowledge then you need to work and find it.

Good luck.

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
936%
Jun 7, 2008
Perhaps you can just tell me? What's his goal - make MJ more money or to help other people?

Why should Runum tell you anything? What makes you special and why should we care about you? (Where is your credibility?)

You think Z posting a picture of a stable full of Lamborghinis and his bank statements would make him any more credible? You my friend, are event driven.

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Respect in this community is measured by such things as speed and rep bank (though rep may be given away as a show of respect).

zen*******=
Speed: Warp 4
Legendary Contributor
Current rep balance: $16,913

Lakeview

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 5, 2013
Texas

Why should anyone have to explain anything to you? It's all here for you to develop your own interpretation.

Just trust.

If you can't trust what you have read, then look in the inside and read more.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I saw a thread about him, IceCreamKid where aggressively praised him for his wisdom. I was a little sceptical, one of the quotes I recall from IceCreaKid:

You didn't look hard enough.

Heisenberg

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 11, 2013
Why should Runum tell you anything? What makes you special and why should we care about you? (Where is your credibility?)

You think Z posting a picture of a stable full of Lamborghinis and his bank statements would make him any more credible? You my friend, are event driven.

Wow. Why is everyone acting like I'm the offspring of satan and hitler?

I never said I wanted his bank statement or anything in that nature.

All I wanted was a 1 sentence explanation of who he is. Because I can't find that anywhere. I'm sure there are plenty of posters, and even more guest readers, that what to find out why because he has 2 Gold Threads related to him.

However, based on Runum (read: Staff Member), I have to pay MJ 30$ just to find out that little piece of information.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Wow. I never said I wanted his bank statement or anything in that nature.

All I wanted was a 1 sentence explanation of who he is. Because I can't find that anywhere. I'm sure there are plenty of posters, and even more guest readers, that what to find out why because he has 2 Gold Threads related to him.

However, based on Runum (read: Staff Member), I have to pay MJ 30$ just to find out that little piece of information.
You really should read the book, then make comments and ask your pointed questions. There's a link for a sample up in the header. Don't even bother with the inside until you've read the book.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas

From a staff member, no one owes you anything. You want it, you have to earn it.

It's not the question, it's the tonality.

Good luck.

Heisenberg

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 11, 2013
You really should read the book, then make comments and ask your pointed questions. There's a link for a sample up in the header. Don't even bother with the inside until you've read the book.

Look at your signature for god sake - "question everyone/everything". That's what I'm doing right now. I choose not to blindly listen to anyone.

I've read the book twice, I don't even know how that is related. Not gonna lie, It would be much easier to tell me than making the effort to insult me.

D

DeletedUser394

I had the same question.

I flew to Albuquerque to find out.

Nothing in life is handed to yah, least of all the way you've gone about it haha. The real (well fictional) Heisenberg would have figured out how to start cooking the meth my friend.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
Successful business person with years and years of experience who has helped a lot of people on this forum get off the ground through mentorship and publicly posted advice.

Heisenberg

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 11, 2013
Successful business person with years and years of experience who has helped a lot of people on this forum get off the ground through mentorship and publicly posted advice.

Thank you, this is what all I wanted to hear - not lectures.

I had the same question.

I flew to Albuquerque to find out.

Nothing in life is handed to yah, least of all the way you've gone about it haha. The real (well fictional) Heisenberg would have figured out how to start cooking the meth my friend.

Thanks to this thread people wouldn't have to fly to Albuquerque to find out.

Lakeview

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 5, 2013
Texas
Give me a break. You think 10 people have the same interpretation of you? Just find the answers to your own questions. Why should you accept an answer someone gives you, as being true?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
He looks like Jesus (if Jesus were caucasian). He acts like Mother Theresa the day after a red bull grey goose binge. He'd forgotten more than I have ever known. He's a rock star in a venue of warm up artists. He's the dali lama of the Fast Lane forum. He's the head guppy trainer.

You can just call him sir, or boss. Or don't call him at all.

Who are YOU?

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
People have directed you to the INSIDERS subscription because Zen has shared more information about himself and his business (including his name) in there. I'm sure he has done so on the inside because there are fewer eyeballs. As such it would be inappropriate for any of us to share that info on the open forum. If so curious, you could have messaged him directly instead of "calling him out" in a thread.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I just call him big Daddy (in hopes that he will adopt me, even though we are the same age.)

How about it, big Daddy?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Who are you?

Disobey

following breadcrumbs
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Feb 18, 2014
Luxembourg
I asked myself the same question at the beginning. It took me 5 minutes on google to find his real name and what he does.

If you can't do your own due diligence, I feel sorry for you son.

There's enough information in his threads on the free section of the forum to get a good idea of who he is anyway.

Explore the rabbit hole!

Heisenberg

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 11, 2013
If so curious you could have message him directly instead of "calling him out" in a thread.

Like I said, as a majority of people here are not INSIDERS subscriber or even forum members - as there are more guest readers than online members at any given time. I assumed they also wanted to know.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%