The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Writing A Book

Jovon Penny

New Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Hi,
Im Jovon I'm 16 years old i am currently reading The Millionaire Fastlane , and motivated to start writing my own book about my life. I wanted to see if anyone would take the time to read over what i have already written and could give me good and bad critic. I am very determined to get this finished and revised to the best it can and then send it off to multiple publishers as soon as i finish with everything. So if any one has any experience with revision or with publishing a book i would greatly appreciate the help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Griff

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
354%
Feb 23, 2015
Chicago
Props for taking action but remember, you have to look at things from the consumer's perspective. Are you offering value? I don't mean to sound harsh but writing about your life as a 16 year old is probably not going to be valued by many (unless you have a particularly interesting life story + writing ability).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.