The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Working towards making a million

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Viral

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Nov 18, 2013
Estonia
Some real big shots here.Impressive and much respect for you guys.

When i joined this forum i was broke, with no school education, almost (none), not even food on table.Now although to this forum the money that i earn is not much, i'm still very much proud of it.
Currently standing at near 100.000€/year as of current monthly income.It has been rising for 2 years to this point.

I still have to put work into it everyday to maintain and grow this income.I also may be of risk of competition and job loss altogether.So actually what i have is around 9000€/month income rather then 100.000€/year

What i want is at least 1.000.000€ in cash free available money

The time frame is not set, also although i want the million really, really bad, i may not go all the way if it starts to compromise the overall well being of other areas of my life.Money is not the first priority.But this goal is personal and means very much.I'm proud, grateful and happy to have what i have now.Because again it is a small sum to some, but it is years of freedom and safety to me.

Goals stats ------ to 1.000.000€

This job is capital dependent.The more of capital that i do own the more money i can make.

Available Capital in cash : 46.000€
Current maximum day profit : +1200€
Current maximum day loss : -3000€
Current maximum monthly revenue : 230.000€
Current maximum monthly earnings : +9000€

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Some real big shots here.Impressive and much respect for you guys.

When i joined this forum i was broke, with no school education, almost (none), not even food on table.Now although to this forum the money that i earn is not much, i'm still very much proud of it.
Currently standing at near 100.000€/year as of current monthly income.It has been rising for 2 years to this point.

I still have to put work into it everyday to maintain and grow this income.I also may be of risk of competition and job loss altogether.So actually what i have is around 9000€/month income rather then 100.000€/year

What i want is at least 1.000.000€ in cash free available money

The time frame is not set, also although i want the million really, really bad, i may not go all the way if it starts to compromise the overall well being of other areas of my life.Money is not the first priority.But this goal is personal and means very much.I'm proud, grateful and happy to have what i have now.Because again it is a small sum to some, but it is years of freedom and safety to me.

Goals stats ------ to 1.000.000€

This job is capital dependent.The more of capital that i do own the more money i can make.

Available Capital in cash : 46.000€
Current maximum day profit : +1200€
Current maximum day loss : -3000€
Current maximum monthly revenue : 230.000€
Current maximum monthly earnings : +9000€
Hi @Viral, Thanks for posting your story, and well done on your progress and saving enough for a few years of freedom - that's much more than most of the world has managed.

English isn't your mother tongue either, so kudos for writing so well in it.

Just an observation...

Your subject line of "I will try and work" doesn't sound very convincing - to yourself.

Maybe think of stating things in a more positive way?

Consider these statements:

"I will try and work towards making a million."

"I will work towards making a million."

Don't *try* and work. Just work. :)

(Again, I realise English isn't your mother tongue, so maybe I'm picking this up wrong. Regardless, "try" isn't a great word to use. Just ask Yoda.)

Finally, the forum guidelines would prefer not to have bold proclamations (big goals) for subject lines.

Reading your post, it's obvious your goals aren't without foundation (like so many others are!).

You're also not proclaiming you'll "make a million in 9 days".

So I guess it's ok to have "Working towards a million" or similar (MJ may rule otherwise). If you can think of something better then go for it.

Good luck on your journey!

tchombo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jan 15, 2016
London, UK
hey and congrats on the success. you seem to be doing great. you mentioned when you started here you did not have anything. if you don't mind could tell your story and possibly highlight how you got to where you are.

i personally would be forever thankful because right now... i am that person spying forums and all. so it would be good motivation.

cheers

Viral

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Nov 18, 2013
Estonia
hey and congrats on the success. you seem to be doing great. you mentioned when you started here you did not have anything. if you don't mind could tell your story and possibly highlight how you got to where you are.

i personally would be forever thankful because right now... i am that person spying forums and all. so it would be good motivation.

cheers
It is not a success until the goal is finished. 1.000.000€ .I am doing great yes, not in terms of money but overall yes.
I started really low (still am low as this is not a success story ) .You may all laught now..., but since no one in this world would possibly hire someone with what may be the lowest school education in the country, i started to powerlevel on runescape for people.Upgraded this to runescape gold sales.Upgraded from there to my current job exchanging bitcoins for euros.Really low earnings at first

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.