The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who Wants to Join Our Mastermind?

Bruh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
May 31, 2013
Got a great mastermind going with me, @Oven, @Mike39, and occasionally @GravyBoat. We're looking for another person or two to join us.

We're all young so we're mainly looking for young guys. You gotta have some experience, but we're all learning in this. We use the method suggested by zen******* (in his post here) and have been going for 8 weeks now. We meet Wednesday nights at 10pm est, but that may change under the right circumstances. We also have a group chat.

I gotta say, this is my first mastermind, and it is awesome to be a part of one.

PM me if you're interested. Seriously ;)
Or reply here with any questions

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

redthumb

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Aug 5, 2013
Texas
What areas and or topics do you guys discuss? I would be interested in joining but,my worry is that since I am young and inexperienced would not be of much contribution.

MVDH

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jul 29, 2012
Cairns, Australia
What type of discussion goes on? I have experience in Online Marketing I could potentially contribute, have been looking for a good Mastermind Group for a whiile.

Bruh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
May 31, 2013
We discuss our problems, what we're working on, and anything else really. We are not all working on the same things, but it ranges from self publishing to d2d sales and more, and just business in general. It's not that important in my opinion. If you are looking for a group in the same vehicle, this is probably not it. I suggest learning more about masterminds.

Also, when I say young, I mean really young. Less than 25.

I would be interested in joining but,my worry is that since I am young and inexperienced would not be of much contribution.
I thought the same of myself in the beginning. PM me and tell me about yourself!

Last edited:

Bruh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
May 31, 2013
Bump for anyone who missed it

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,184%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Why restrict it to people younger than 25? There are people older than that who can bring a wealth of knowledge and years of experience to the table.

Bruh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
May 31, 2013
If someone is older and they really do have years of valuable experience, then yeah I think we would be open to them. The problem is that those people might not want to be in a group of a younger guys who have many less years of experience. Then they'd be more like a mentor, and I think they would be able to find a group better suited for them.

But...
ANYONE who is interested, feel free to message me! Forget about the age. I'll be glad to talk to you, and I value your experience.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Why restrict it to people younger than 25? There are people older than that who can bring a wealth of knowledge and years of experience to the table.
The under 25 guys are special just ask one of them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.