The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who do you strive to be?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Is there someone in your life possibly that you look up to? A celebrity , family member, neighbour, friend?
That you wish to emulate their success to some degree and pushes you on?

I like Sir Richard Branson as he has a great outlook on life and has done well plus comes across as generally nice guy.
My Father as he literally came from nothing and has built a successful (but small in terms of the Fastlane) business.
Manny Khoshbin literally the same reasons plus his garage is something most guys dream about!

Now your turn?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
This guy ...

2nqqfwo.jpg

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
bear-bryant-alabama-football-quotes.jpg

I suppose the story of the Bear influenced my life in a big way.

Shdreams

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Sep 16, 2014
Ontario
I look up to a lot of people. I'm open minded to others genius. Even if they have the worst personality to deal with. I'm a sponge around talent. But the fact of the matter is. I strive to be rich. keep a roof over everyone I care for, And still be living on interest kind of wealthy. The fire in my gut rages just thinking about it.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
This guy ...

2nqqfwo.jpg

Give a few more speeches and you will be!

For me, I aspire to be more open and honest today than I was yesterday. I.e. I want to be a better me--there will always be someone stronger, or smarter, or better looking, or lower body fat, or taller, or whatever in any sizable crowd than me--those are not the things I aim for. I aim for being valuable to my friends and family and laying down each night knowing that I didn't "put that off" or "hold back" for fear of something.

Our starkest critic is our self, and I strive to make me proud.

Uly Sambrano

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 15, 2015
Elliot Hulse!- for his training and philosophy with the body and mind to becoming the best version of your self
Owen Cook- for coming out and above social conditioning and getting good with women then building a multi mill dollar business out of it.
Tai Lopez- from sleeping on a couch being a bum to gaining knowledge and applying it and manifesting it then sharing with the world. read a book a day too :):):):hurray:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
My young daughter sings at the top of her lungs, not caring if she knows the tune, not caring if she knows the words, but just happy to be living in that moment and enjoying herself to the fullest. No cares about the half hour behind her, and no cares about the day after today. Limited cares about how other people perceive her, and believing the best in other people. She likes to dance in the surf, stay up later than she should, and tell stories that feature her as the heroine. She likes to make people smile. She doesn't judge people. She's game for anything. She is at the start of a great adventure (life) and she charges head first into it, less concerned about scars and more concerned she will miss something if she doesn't go for it. She believes she can do what ever she sets her mind to. She captivates a room... not because she demands it, but because she radiates it. This is her world, and we're all just players in it.

Jesse Dallenbach

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Jul 3, 2015
Northern California, U.S.A.
I strive to be the "most productive, honest, intelligent, enlightened and strongest version of myself as possible for as long as possible."

- Jesse

Last edited:

Jesse Dallenbach

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Jul 3, 2015
Northern California, U.S.A.
Elliot Hulse!- for his training and philosophy with the body and mind to becoming the best version of your self
Owen Cook- for coming out and above social conditioning and getting good with women then building a multi mill dollar business out of it.
Tai Lopez- from sleeping on a couch being a bum to gaining knowledge and applying it and manifesting it then sharing with the world. read a book a day too :):):):hurray:

Elliot Hulse is the man! IF Elliot and MJ did a weekly podcast it would shatter records for most listened to all while providing immense value to each and every listener. I SOOO WISH THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

- Jesse

juturna

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 3, 2015
I want to be as talented as Kanye West, as smart as Steve Jobs, and as cool as Kurt Cobain.

fastattack03

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Dec 15, 2013
Eben Pagan...

I know he isn't in the same level as Richard Branson or Steve Jobs but I really like his teaching style. Cool, calm, and collected. His videos also got me motivated when times got rough a few years ago. So maybe that's the major reason.

And of course, MJ De Marco! Right now I'm reading his book day and night.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.