The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are your plans/goals for 2013

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
You mean your commission will be $500K? (euro or dollars, by the way?) How does your commission work? 10% of net annual lease? something like that?

No, it means I will produce 500k CHF for the firm. My share is 30% (gonna have to renegotiate that after I have some track record..), so 150k in case I hit my goal. Yes, 10-25% of net annual lease, depending on the deal. For most deals its 17-22%.

My colleague produced 330k in his first year last year and was 2nd best in our office with that, so I'm setting my goals quite high. And I only really have 9 months to achieve my goal as I started 2 weeks ago and am handicapped/crippled until end of march.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
Cool but vague.

Strong will power for what?

There must be a specific reason why you say this.

Everybody has will power. Problem is, what are you using it for?

I am interested on this topic...
Everyone has will power, in various degrees. It's not my problem what to use it for, I know what I need to use it for. I just want a much stronger will power. 100x, 10000000x as stronger than I'm.

As for measurable goal.

To start 3 different online businesses and make at least $1,000 each from them. Yup, I know, so silly when everyone is aiming for millions.

awkwardgenius

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 28, 2012
Southern California
I just want a much stronger will power.

Exercise it like a muscle. Start working on small things, and once they become habit, and don't challenge you anymore, move on to bigger ones. If you overexert your willpower, you set yourself up for failure though, so don't set unattainable objectives, then flagellate yourself for failing to attain them.

fsna.hartley

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 15, 2013
To start 3 different online businesses and make at least $1,000 each from them. Yup, I know, so silly when everyone is aiming for millions.

There's nothing wrong in that. I can't reach the millions too in a year so I'll be happy when my online business will have that much profit in a year since I'll be doing it part time.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Cant make a few million without first making 1000.

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
Exercise it like a muscle. Start working on small things, and once they become habit, and don't challenge you anymore, move on to bigger ones. If you overexert your willpower, you set yourself up for failure though, so don't set unattainable objectives, then flagellate yourself for failing to attain them.

I know exactly what to do and how to do it. I'm on it! :)

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
Cant make a few million without first making 1000.

Exactly! You get it. I'll let other's have dreams of their millions. All I want for now is just $1000.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.