The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

We are entrepreuneurs and must be healthy to deliver: how do you do it?

AchievingDreams

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 30, 2015
Hi tribe,

I would love to hear about your little secrets and habits that help you to remain at your peak while managing stress, creation process and managing your businesses.

My routine is the following:

Waking up at 6 am everyday, go directly for a cardio workout outside: running or biking

A must for releasing endomorphins

I follow up with breakfast which consists of a green smoothie: cur umber avocado spirilina, oat or coconut milk

A 5htp pill to support good serotonin levels, omega 3 for my brain support, ginkgo biloa for memory, a vitamin B complex,and finally Saint John wood which help support good melatonin and oxytosine levels.

Lunch consists of good quality protein and raw veggies, 4 X times a week I hit the gym for weightlifting , I will add slow carbs in lunch those days.

Almonds and nuts + dates dried fruits during day if I feel like sugar craving.

Green tea all day ( no coffee )

Organic protein shake if I workout that day as a late snack.

Hitting the gym late at 21:00. For a 1h30 workout , 4 times a week. I push hard during my workouts, cross fit and hiit type of workouts.

Try to be in bed by 23:00 for another day. Sunday rest

Results I feel very energized, but would certainly add some support to help optimal brain functioning, our greatest asset !

I would love to hear your experiences on that front.

Cheers,

Achieve my dreams

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ryan D.

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jul 20, 2015
Indianapolis, IN
Very interesting. Something I have been doing for a month is cold showers. I know it sounds silly but there is all kinds of interesting content about it.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/benefit...y-taking-cool-showers-good-your-health-289524

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/surprising-benefits-cold-showers.html

From strong will power to health benefits. I tried going back after a month and honestly I felt groggy all day. I figure at the very least it saves money on heating water. At the most there is all kinds of supposed health benefits. Personally I feel more alert, less tired, and like I have more focus. I believe Tim Ferris does something similar?

I also make my own Espresso and have a good breakfast every morning.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
I struggle with this myself.

This is prob. the only habit that seems to always become broken with me.

I've tried going paleo, slow carb, vegetarian, no sugar, no white processed, etc.... I've also taken extra pills ( multi vit, b complex, omega 3, etc ). I just seem to wake up one morning 30-60 days into it and forget about what I've done in the last month and fall off the wagon. 2 weeks later it hits me that I messed up and have been off the program for 14 days and have to start all over.

It's prob. the only area in my life this happens with and it happens repeatedly no matter what I implement.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I was a health and fitness nut until my business took off. Since then I got fat. But its ok because my bank account got fatter.

:(

At least eating healthier again...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AchievingDreams

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 30, 2015
Well health is a lifestyle...

Check this out: the fatter you get , the smaller you brain gets...

I stay healthy and fit for the sole purpose of maximizing my capacities...

James Thornton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Oct 31, 2014
I keep it simple. No 6am or cold showers like you savages!

Just get enough sleep, exercise, and healthy food. One cup of coffee, lots of water.

Although I will say plyometric style exercises make me quicker mentally and physically. Makes sense, they're reactive exercises that target fast twitch muscles and nerves. Basically fast, springy, explosive motions, rather than slow and steady like heavy weightlifting. Not just jumps, for example, push ups where you throw yourself off the ground.

Great for athletics because sports are won by fractions of seconds, but faster mental reactions could carry over to work performance.

Balance exercises do something similar, activating reactive nerves (so you don't fall down!) but plyo is where it's at

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.