The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wanna Become a Poker Pro?

BaladOfARichMan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Sep 5, 2013
Spain, Germany
Hi guys,

Right now there are a ton of "Learn (something)" in a super exotic country/island type of Experiences. They're quite popular and they're also quite expensive ones (obviously you get to travel to an exotic island). I wrote "Learn (something)" like this because sometimes in those experiences you don't always learn all that you expected. But it is all about the experience so normally people don't complain, unless the experience is also shitty.

So I was thinking on applying this same concept to Poker players. My target would be rookies with some experience. They'd make some money here and there.

The thing would be to take them to an exotic place/island (whatever), host them in a super fancy Villa and bring a Pro Poker Instructor to teach them for 15 days or something like that.

Do you know of any experience like this? Please let me know. I haven't found anything related, which might be a good or a bad sign.

Feel free to comment any idea or suggestion.

Thanks,

Luis

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Sam tricket got a job in Cape Town teaching poker and that's where he took his game to the next level, maybe that was a comparable experience for his students I'm not sure, or maybe they were locals. Either way this is a great idea, I know there are plenty of poker and gambling tours, but I don't know if any have training too

HotRocket

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jun 14, 2016
I have been playing professionally for many years now and am good friends with the best players in the world if you were interested in setting something up OP.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.