The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Visiting different forums for advice and giving advice, how to make it less time consuming?

Anything related to matters of the mind

garysvpa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jul 23, 2014
I like to visit different forums for advice and to give advice but I feel that I am doing it quite
inefficiently. It seems to be very time-consuming. Does anyone have any advice on how to make it
less time consuming and easier? Tools? Techniques? Apps? Short cuts? Any advice would be much appreciated

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wuz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Nov 16, 2013
you re spreading your attention in too many directions. Decide what is the best resoure for you, bsased on your goals.

because when it comes the time to apply what you learn, you will not know what to do, because you will have many "voices" telling you to do different things.

Hope

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 22, 2014
Most forums are pointless and filled to the brim with slowlane, time wasting, or "get rich quick" BS.

I'd say only come to the fastlane and maybe a few of the threads on the warrior forum, but I still don't like that forum all that much.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I agree, the internet's full of advice, most of the time you'll receive bad advice from many people, be clouded with confusion and chaos, and end up screwing up. The objective of advice is to be guided in the right direction.

Most of the time you'll end up at four way cross roads with to many chiefs pointing you in four directions and you still don't know which way to go. Everyone's right and the other's wrong.

A lot of noise if you ask me. You better stick with intelligent people on a forum like this. Take what applies and leave the rest.

Stevo1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 23, 2014
Could be a new idea there??

garysvpa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jul 23, 2014
thank you all for taking time to reply! Points well noted

EN_VY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Sep 28, 2012
Houston
I only visit 2 forums, this one being one of them. I also don't visit all the threads. Keep the ones that add more value.

garysvpa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jul 23, 2014
you re spreading your attention in too many directions. Decide what is the best resoure for you, bsased on your goals.

because when it comes the time to apply what you learn, you will not know what to do, because you will have many "voices" telling you to do different things.

Thank you so much for your advice.

garysvpa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jul 23, 2014
Answer: stop visiting so many different forums, and just focus on one

Thanks.
Most forums are pointless and filled to the brim with slowlane, time wasting, or "get rich quick" BS.

I'd say only come to the fastlane and maybe a few of the threads on the warrior forum, but I still don't like that forum all that much.

Thank you for the advice. I agree with your thoughts on this matter.

G

Guest24480

If you do insist on browsing many forums, Tapatalk is an app that allows you to browse from your phone and keep all of them in one place.

garysvpa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jul 23, 2014
I agree, the internet's full of advice, most of the time you'll receive bad advice from many people, be clouded with confusion and chaos, and end up screwing up. The objective of advice is to be guided in the right direction.

Most of the time you'll end up at four way cross roads with to many chiefs pointing you in four directions and you still don't know which way to go. Everyone's right and the other's wrong.

A lot of noise if you ask me. You better stick with intelligent people on a forum like this. Take what applies and leave the rest.

I completely agree with you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.