The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

traveling career opportunities for self sustained launch

Equilibrium

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 14, 2015
I'm launching a employment system, and can't do so in the tiny town I live in.
I am looking for positions that will visit the word to keep myself employed.

I'm going to to schools, university's, I have no issue in getting any kind of certification to travel, and am booking a passport Tuesday.

I'm looking specifically for heavily populated areas, with moderate income ranges. (city not job)
What kind of job should I look for? To verify, I'm quitting my current position and looking for a short-time career that has traveling.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
I'm launching a employment system, and can't do so in the tiny town I live in.
I am looking for positions that will visit the word to keep myself employed.

I'm going to to schools, university's, I have no issue in getting any kind of certification to travel, and am booking a passport Tuesday.

I'm looking specifically for heavily populated areas, with moderate income ranges. (city not job)
What kind of job should I look for? To verify, I'm quitting my current position and looking for a short-time career that has traveling.

If you want to stay in one spot for a while at a time, you could do ESL. If you want to move around a ton, you could work on a cruise ship.

Equilibrium

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 14, 2015
Thank you! I will look into cruise ship employment, this looks like a great way to achieve my goal.
What is ESL? I was unable to locate anything on the internet other than gaming info.

ace81385

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
May 6, 2015
I heard in Korea( was told by a college student from Korea) you get paid very well to teach English and its not very expensive to travel to SE Asia from there.

livegrowfree

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
May 19, 2014
I heard in Korea( was told by a college student from Korea) you get paid very well to teach English and its not very expensive to travel to SE Asia from there.

Depends what your definition of very well is...
You will start at around 2500 USD a month, but the key is they usually provide free accommodations and you are not taxed.
You make more when you have more experience.

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
What is ESL?

Ya, as the others said, basically teaching English. You won't get rich doing it, but there are lots of countries that will pay you enough to make a reasonable living as a local and a few that pay enough to let you save some on top of that. If you plant yourself in the middle of an area you'd like to explore, you can make the best of your weekends and holidays. A lot of people will save what they can over the year, then basically travel for however many months that will last them, then repeat. Not exactly glamorous, but all things considered, the experience beats the hell out of the entry level jobs that most people compete for straight out of college imo.

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
Move to Saigon or Chiang Mai if you want to be a digital nomad. Teach English in Taiwan or China. Check craiglist for job postings around the globe

WAMBST

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 14, 2015
Le Mans - France
I have worked on cruise ships when I was merchant marine officer, and was friend with other workers on ship... It depends on the company, but forget good salary if you're not working as a crew member. BUT, it's a good place to create contact with influent people...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.