The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tracking Software For Amazon?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Magik

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Sep 23, 2013
Hey gang,

I've done a Google search on this, and I couldn't find what I was looking for. I am about to start driving thousands of clicks per month to my ebook on Amazon from Fiverr, and I need a way of tracking them if at all possible. Since my product is an ebook that is not sold through my website, it makes sense to do it that way, especially since it only requires 2 clicks to make a sale. It would be nice to know my conversion percentage off of this. The buyer would have to click a redirect url in order for it to work. Is there any kind of software or service out there that can help me with this? If not, there's a huge need for it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Magik

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Sep 23, 2013

3things

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 17, 2013
Canadia
Why can't you just use your amazon associates tag and send the traffic direct to Amazon? Or did i miss something? If you do this, you'll not only see if the traffic bought your book, but the other stuff bought as well [and earn commission for it]. Assuming of course, that your fiverr traffic is human/kosher ;)

Better still, use your amazon affiliate URL [your book url with associate tag] and bitly it...then you have two layers of tracking.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.