Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

Tracking and Analytics

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Copywriting, Social Media' started by Scuderia, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Scuderia

Scuderia 20 kph

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $36
    Hi, i’m looking for a tracking/analytics system which enables me to track which keyword or placement which the visitor went through (via paid traffic) to reach a form. When they fill out the form, not only do I want to track the keyword or placement, but also the customers name (from the form) with the keyword or placement.

So in analytics, it will have both:
    Keyword/Placement | Name of Customer

I want to track this information, because the customer is highly unlikely to make a purchase immediately. And normally the purchase will be made on the phone, when the sales person calls. So if they do make a purchase on the phone, I can look back (manually) and see which keyword/placement resulted in that conversion since their name would be there aswell.

Can Google Analytics do this?

Or is there anything out there which will enable me to track like this?

From what I’ve seen kissmetrics might be able to do this, but its way out of my price wage (it’s like $99.00 a month) for this project.
  2. Clayton

Clayton 20 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $60
    Google Analytics can do this using custom variables. The only part I'm not 100% sure about is placements on networks other than Adwords.

Google says you aren't supposed to store personally identifiable information though. They'd rather you send them a user id number and then keep the user name in your own database. That being said, here is the page for how to set custom variables.
    1 person likes this.
  3. joanwsimpson21

joanwsimpson21 PARKED

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $1
    There are number of Tools which Track and analysis your website like:
    1. AWStats
    2. eLogic
    3. Google Analytics
    and many more...............
  4. bringitnow28329

bringitnow28329 20 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $33
    I really like clicky. They show keywords search, its all in real time (unlike google analytics), and its free!
Certain Xenforo Add-Ons by Waindigo