The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Today is a day for change!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Austin Barton

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 7, 2015
Today is the day i change my life. Now i'm actually brand new to these forums and i'm almost done reading the millionaire fastlane by @MJ DeMarco and i have to say that it is just an eye opener and an inspiration to read what he has done and the advice that he gives to all of us. Now i'm not talking about change like oh im going to get a million dollars today or today i'm going to start my own company. No today is the day where my mindset is changing and me understanding who I am and where I want to be as a person. I joined these forums to try and help me accomplish my goals but the only person that can really do that is me. I was expecting to get business ideas but instead i found the business path and that is what is really important. Like MJ said weath is not a road but a road trip. I've finally figured out how to turn the wheel and this is when stuff gets interesting.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Today is the day i change my life. Now i'm actually brand new to these forums and i'm almost done reading the millionaire fastlane by @MJ DeMarco and i have to say that it is just an eye opener and an inspiration to read what he has done and the advice that he gives to all of us. Now i'm not talking about change like oh im going to get a million dollars today or today i'm going to start my own company. No today is the day where my mindset is changing and me understanding who I am and where I want to be as a person. I joined these forums to try and help me accomplish my goals but the only person that can really do that is me. I was expecting to get business ideas but instead i found the business path and that is what is really important. Like MJ said weath is not a road but a road trip. I've finally figured out how to turn the wheel and this is when stuff gets interesting.
Remember that the most important thing is to actually take action. It's very ok to have the right mindset first, but the key to success is to take action. Make it first clear into your mind what you want to do, create a plan and goals then take action, but not just action, daily action! And you must focus on a single thing at a time. Good luck!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
And don't take any action, but the right action. Welcome to the forum.

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY
There's a post here by MJ that talks about the right kind of action to take. Basically, you want to try to map out as completely as possible what your end goal is, and then work backwards into a set of daily steps you can take into order to achieve it. A solid process enforced with good habits is key to success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.