The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tips to take your business to the sky

tincho1492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 7, 2011
Uruguay
A very good article that I've saved on my Evernote. It has good ideas that will help me to make grow my startup with a low budget, and am sure that it will useful to you.The 7 Ways Dropbox Hacked Growth to Become a $4 Billion Company

"Did you know Dropbox has spent very little on advertising, yet it is worth $4 billion? What have they done that’s made their business so successful?

They’ve implemented many growth hacks that we’ll discuss in this article. What’s a growth hack? Instead of using traditional advertising to “buy†each new customer, it’s possible to use growth hacks to acquire customers in ways that scale. In other words, the cost of acquiring each additional customer is much closer to $0. All you have to pay for is the execution of the growth hack, and then it keeps growing your business at little to no extra cost."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

W( )LF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jun 13, 2012
Wow they are making 200mm. Interesting article. Love the incentives for referring people or linking to your social media account.

Rain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Apr 5, 2011
$4 billion in 4 years... how's that for Fastlane?

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Above average read there Tincho. It's awesome, as I was reading this article, I looked down and to the left on my toolbar and there was the little dropbox icon, I personally have found dropbox very useful and its cool to know that that little icon on my desktop is another entrepreneurial success story. Really got my mind thinking about incentive marketing that I could use in the future with my businesses! (speed++ for the great read)

TK1

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 31, 2011
Brilliant article, billions just because of the power of word of mouth 2.0
(Who wouldn't take more free space just by invinting all your contacts?)

BrucetonGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Sep 28, 2011
You know you have something GREAT when you are able to turn down a 9 figure offer from Apple.

tincho1492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 7, 2011
Uruguay
Really got my mind thinking about incentive marketing that I could use in the future with my businesses!
Me too! There is a lot of ideas that can be applied without too much money.

Brilliant article, billions just because of the power of word of mouth 2.0
Exactly! I think that (at least now) this kind of marketing is not overcrowded because it takes more effort than paid advertising, but here we see its power when done correctly.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.