The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tim Ferriss's Top 10 Rules For Creating a Successful Startup..

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Tim Ferriss is in a pretty unique position for his quest in discovering the 80/20 of entrepreneurship. Essentially leveraging his contacts he interviews exceptional winners in many fields and discovers what works and what doesn’t for them. I find him insightful and his interviews generally very informative.

He has built a lot of contacts with very successful entrepreneurs through his angel investing and as his role of advisor to several San Fran startups. Companies like Evernote, Shopify, Twitter, StumpleUpon, and Uber etc..

This is a 10 minute interview with Ferriss that provides his insights on Copywriting, Book Recommendations, how to improve your Communication Skills, how to find your Niche. Why you don’t Reinvent the Wheel and why ideas are worthless.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
Number 6 really sticks out to me, "ideas are worth nothing." I learned that the hard way!!

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.