Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

This is what happens when stupid people run e-commerce shops

Discussion in 'Internet / Mobile Apps / Software' started by theag, Jan 25, 2013.

1. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $4,441
    Foto (1).jpg Foto (2).jpg Sankt Gallen-20130125-00030.jpg

I waited over 1 week for this fuckup to arrive, ordered last Thursday. Now its the weekend and I still dont have my fucking MCT oil. Fucking swiss niche online shops. This wouldn't (and didn't) happen with Amazon in Germany. But there's not fucking Amazon in Switzerland because its a fucking protectionist country.
    Sponsored Ad

You can't see it from the pictures, but they added the protective stuff (old newspapers) only at one side of the package, instead of all 4.

They even changed my payment method from invoice to prepay without asking me. I happily paid because I need this stuff and wanted to order from them regularly and now this.

So for everybody running the 9999th niche shop: Please do it right. At least the shipping.

Next time I'll order from Amazon.de and pick up the shipment behind the border and smuggle it in. They just lost a customer that would have given them $100+ per month regularly for the next 2 year minimum with no effort. And Switzerlands customs can fuck themselves for being so protective.

Why settle for some shitty niche shop when you can buy everything from the top dog and its there the next day?

2. Gold777

Gold777 30 kph

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $61
    Sorry that this happened to you, sucks man, maybe consider relocating?

[​IMG]

3. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $4,441
    Yeah, my plan is to move to London in 2 years max.

1 person likes this.
  4. JasonR

JasonR Maverick FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $26,303
    Have you called them?

Being in the e-commerce industry for a while, things like this happen. Call them. Good companies will rectify this situation. Bad companies won't.

I wouldn't call them a crappy company based on one incident alone. Maybe the delivery company screwed up. We had one bottle of one of our products freeze and explode at some point. Customer called/emailed and we sent them new product ASAP.

Get a hold of customer service before you complain!

1 person likes this.