The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This dude still blows my mind

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
I know I've posted him about him before, but DAMN. DEM STATISTICS MAYNE!

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie

Look at what he makes a year MINIMUM.

Creates about 1-2 videos a day. You can tell it is his life, but because he has done that, he now can do... pretty much whatever he wants.

Wow, looks like the thread was bumped up from November and is only a few below... didn't even realize it. Sorry, I thought that thread was pages back. Well, it was.

MJ, Can you merge this maybe?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
It's cool isn't it? But seriously, even on a bad day.... a couple thousand bucks. He could take off work for 2 years and still be in the 1%.

botnickguy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jul 20, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
Even considering how hard they bust a$$, I definitely respect professional 'Youtubers'. Sure they're busting a$$, but they're busting a$$ conceiving two works of creative legacy a day as opposed to busting a$$ making sure Bob Billions gets a perfect TPS report for the project he's about to trash. That must be an amazing feeling.

I wonder what it's like starting out for these guys. I'd love to watch a documentary with people who have made their living or their fortunate off of Youtube.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
I wonder what it's like starting out for these guys. I'd love to watch a documentary with people who have made their living or their fortunate off of Youtube.

PewDiePie has a "Draw My Life" video. It's not a documentary, but it's the best shot (plus it's pretty funny, lol :joyful:).

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
Even considering how hard they bust a$$, I definitely respect professional 'Youtubers'. Sure they're busting a$$, but they're busting a$$ conceiving two works of creative legacy a day as opposed to busting a$$ making sure Bob Billions gets a perfect TPS report for the project he's about to trash. That must be an amazing feeling.

by no means am I even CLOSE to where he's at, but I have about 20,000. Maybe I could answer some questions?

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
He could be making double if he wasn't relying on YT ads.
If you work DIRECTLY with sponsors he could be increasing his CPM significantly. $80K/day at least.
But that'd take time away from the video creation, so it's a tricky balance until he hires account managers.

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
16 mil a year isn't bad, haha :D

jeandearme

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
May 2, 2011
Anyone noticed that he has no ads on his films? Or at least, in Poland there are none shown...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.