The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

There is SO much you can do.

Anything related to matters of the mind

ANR

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 4, 2015
There is SO much you can do.

Sometimes I find myself lost, thinking I have run out of things to do.

This is a veil draped across your mind.

It is a lie.

This is the paradox of too much choice.

You have to SHATTER this mirage.​

Do you think these huge entrepreneurs we look up to ever ‘ran out’ of things to do? Sat back, scratched their heads then POOF ‘Hello Fortune 500!'

I had one of these moments today.

I sat there and thought ‘Am I done?'

That sinking feeling you get when you realise you have been stupid hit me the second after I fully registered what I had thought.

My saving grace? I was still in ‘GO GO GO’ mode so could channel my energy into the INFINITE number of things I could be doing to improve the situation.

I think these moments of ‘false completion’ are more insidious than a feeling of overwhelm. At least with that you have an idea of the next steps to take.

I find one of the best ways to combat the ‘Am I done?’ brain fart is to keep a list of three things on your person at all times.

Mine has three things on it that will progress my business in three completely different areas, so even if I am feeling unenthusiastic towards one area, there always be something to sink my teeth into.

How about you?
What are your tips or tricks for getting back in the GO mindset?

As a side note, the Japanese have Kaizen, which means constant improvement. It is used mostly for lean operations to consistently eradicate waste, but I find applying it to my everyday life keeps the ball rolling.

!-! DOWN WITH ‘AM I DONE?' !-!​

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser202

My motivation to keep pressing on? I HAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEE working the 9-5 and making someone else rich. What more motivation do you need?

John Robert

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Mar 19, 2014
At this point its all like a videogame to me.

Its like a videogame im addicted to.

It doesnt require much thought or motivation anymore, I just get up, play, and keep trying to get to the next level.

ANR

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 4, 2015
My motivation to keep pressing on? I HAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEE working the 9-5 and making someone else rich. What more motivation do you need?

True, if you're not building your own dream, you will end up building someone else's

At this point its all like a videogame to me.

Its like a videogame im addicted to.

It doesnt require much thought or motivation anymore, I just get up, play, and keep trying to get to the next level.

Is that something that has grown over time of something that's always been there?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Set yourself free from your self-made prison. The false beliefs, negative thoughts, negative emotions, negative feelings,this is the only thing that hold us back from becoming entrepreneurs. Living the dream is rising out of one lifestyle, reaching for the stars, and perfecting every insecurity, fear, inadequacy, and shaping it into confidence, courage, and being brave enough to step out of our comfort zone.

Nine to five is away to survive. Entrepreneurship is away to thrive and be alive. Motivation is in the music, the melody of the heart, the soul wants to feel empowerment, strive for the best, be creative, and innovative.

Freedom is having the option to utilize the genius, the intelligence, and expand further than limitations can perceive. Barricaded in a small world with a limited vision holds you back, beyond the horizon opportunities arrive. Stepping out of the ordinary, you step into the extraordinary life.

First you have to believe there is something more, even if you don't see it, feel it, or experience it right now, at a certain point in time, it arrives when you least expect it. A million steps forward, breaking habits, unlearning, disciplining self, and stepping into a new world takes everything you've got inside. Guts! Letting go of fear and taking a leap of faith with your eyes wide open.

Every action becomes a step closer to making the dream come alive.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.