The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

THE WORLD IS IN NEED OF YOU

Lemon Angel

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,050%
Apr 30, 2015
Why are you here? Why did God create you? Ever asked you those questions? The answer is not difficult, it’s not a mystery, it’s very clear and Infact the answer is all around you. You came loaded with potential, with gifts, abilities, wisdom, intelligence and it’s not for your alone, and it’s not for your own personal use. When you came to earth you met people here, struggling people, sick people, frustrated people, people at the verge of giving up on life, people in need of finances, hungry people, war affected people, they number into millions and they are all around you every day. What is success? Like I said, it’s more than money, its making the world around you better than you met it. All the money you will ever acquire is given to you for a purpose, even as an entrepreneur, your business is not about yourself, an entrepreneur is a person who solves problems for people at a profit, in other words you make life easier and better for people. This whole thing was never about you, you have to treat others better and value them more than yourself because they are more important than you are. Believe me this is the truth and this is the mindset of those who are changing the world and those who have changed the world in the past. They knew it wasn’t about them.

I want you to look at the companies that are leading today in our world, Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, Toyota, General Motors and every leading company, how did they get there? There weren’t thinking of themselves when they were starting their businesses they thought about affecting the entire world with their gifts and ideas, there are people today who are happy that Facebook exists, maybe it connected them with someone they had lost contact with for years, there are those who have benefited one way or the other from Microsoft and there are many others who are very happy with their iphones, ipad and other Apple products, maybe it makes something easier for them one way or the other. Think about the technology that has brought about massive transformation in the way things are done today and then imagine if these great entrepreneurs didn’t think about changing the world when they began.

What would we have done without these great entrepreneurs? It’s not about money; it’s about changing lives with your ideas and talents. Don’t just make money, make a difference!

There is someone who needs your help out there. Your time, your money, your assistance can be a great help to a person no matter how small it is. Do you just exist or are you living? It is said that the richest place in the world is the cemetery, the grave and it’s very true. The grave contains dreams, abilities, gifts, talents, ideas and inventions that never came out, all those who have died if they had used their potential there are people who would have benefited massively from them, but no, they died without knowing what they had or why they were here. There are millionaires and billionaires in the grave who didn’t have a penny when they were alive. Who knows, Bill Gates may not have been the richest person in the world if someone who died with his/her potential was alive today. But you, you are alive and breathing, someone needs you, there are people who have ideas and they never used it to better the lives of anyone but you have an idea what are you doing with it? My friends a successful person changes the world with the investments of his personality. That’s why you are here, to put a smile on someone’s face, to help someone achieve their goal, to encourage someone, to make someone happy, to change someone’s life, and not just one person alone, but millions and millions more. Then you can say you are fulfilled. You are Rich and Successful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser113

@theag

reagan-smash.gif

Ronald Reagan: Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall. Tear it down! Reagan Smash! Reagan Smash!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I took down the multiple posts of the same thread.

Maybe while you are searching for your higher purpose in life, you should also learn how to do paragraph breaks.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
“I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.”

tupac-wallpaper-5-600x347.jpg

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Why are you here? Why did God create you? Ever asked you those questions? The answer is not difficult, it’s not a mystery, it’s very clear and Infact the answer is all around you. You came loaded with potential, with gifts, abilities, wisdom, intelligence and it’s not for your alone, and it’s not for your own personal use. When you came to earth you met people here, struggling people, sick people, frustrated people, people at the verge of giving up on life, people in need of finances, hungry people, war affected people, they number into millions and they are all around you every day. What is success? Like I said, it’s more than money, its making the world around you better than you met it. All the money you will ever acquire is given to you for a purpose, even as an entrepreneur, your business is not about yourself, an entrepreneur is a person who solves problems for people at a profit, in other words you make life easier and better for people. This whole thing was never about you, you have to treat others better and value them more than yourself because they are more important than you are. Believe me this is the truth and this is the mindset of those who are changing the world and those who have changed the world in the past. They knew it wasn’t about them.

I want you to look at the companies that are leading today in our world, Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, Toyota, General Motors and every leading company, how did they get there? There weren’t thinking of themselves when they were starting their businesses they thought about affecting the entire world with their gifts and ideas, there are people today who are happy that Facebook exists, maybe it connected them with someone they had lost contact with for years, there are those who have benefited one way or the other from Microsoft and there are many others who are very happy with their iphones, ipad and other Apple products, maybe it makes something easier for them one way or the other. Think about the technology that has brought about massive transformation in the way things are done today and then imagine if these great entrepreneurs didn’t think about changing the world when they began.

What would we have done without these great entrepreneurs? It’s not about money; it’s about changing lives with your ideas and talents. Don’t just make money, make a difference!

There is someone who needs your help out there. Your time, your money, your assistance can be a great help to a person no matter how small it is. Do you just exist or are you living? It is said that the richest place in the world is the cemetery, the grave and it’s very true. The grave contains dreams, abilities, gifts, talents, ideas and inventions that never came out, all those who have died if they had used their potential there are people who would have benefited massively from them, but no, they died without knowing what they had or why they were here. There are millionaires and billionaires in the grave who didn’t have a penny when they were alive. Who knows, Bill Gates may not have been the richest person in the world if someone who died with his/her potential was alive today. But you, you are alive and breathing, someone needs you, there are people who have ideas and they never used it to better the lives of anyone but you have an idea what are you doing with it? My friends a successful person changes the world with the investments of his personality. That’s why you are here, to put a smile on someone’s face, to help someone achieve their goal, to encourage someone, to make someone happy, to change someone’s life, and not just one person alone, but millions and millions more. Then you can say you are fulfilled. You are Rich and Successful.

Give it up dude, your credibility was lost from your lazyness thread bc of that very same reason (the irony).

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013

I'm not a "God" kinda guy, so you lost me at the first part, but the rest of it I agree with.

Ok, so he posted it multiple times, is being a little goofy, and has a slight wantrepreneur feel, but its a solid point.

In my view of the world, if someone makes a valid point, it redeems being goofy or clumsy about how its expressed.
And if you attention whore off of that, its not classy.

Good post OP.
The second part I definately agree with, you have to DO it, not MAYBE it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sovereign

Spinning wheels in place
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Jul 5, 2015
Apple, Microsoft?
yes, founded and run with such noble intentions...

The Pirate Bay did us true service, and look what it brought it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.