The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Start

Winning

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Mar 8, 2014
Fastlaners,

It's time to get started. I've been pondering for about a month or so on ideas that have swirled through my head. I've started a few businesses that have done moderately well. I'm looking to start that bigger project. Something that quenches the entrepreneurial thirst.

No more idea posts (I hope). I want to lock in on these below:
1. Instagram Ad Marketplace: Clicking that will get you to the thread of that idea. But simply its a place to connect advertisers to Instagram influencers.
2. Tutors on demand Mobile App: Also clicking that will get you to the thread of the idea. It's an app where you find tutors around you and book appts,make payment, get tutored. Instead of relying on Craigslist, etc to find tutors and what not.
3. Small Business Feedback: Click the name for thread. It is an app for small business owners to increase their Yelp/Google+ reviews organically from their customers.

Those are the three better ideas I've had in the past month. I think they are all untapped and have potential. Help me pick, or steer me away from them.

Hoping next thread is my first Progress thread on [HASHTAG]#FastlaneForum[/HASHTAG].

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Winning

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Mar 8, 2014
Leaning towards idea #1 since I think it will be the easiest (with my skills) to pump through and make great. The fact that MJ likes it is also a plus. See his post reply here. "Love the idea." -MJ

Have been researching today and strategizing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.