The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Power of Youth

SmoothFranko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jul 31, 2015
Australia
Hey guy's

I'm Shannon a 22yr old from the great and dusty continent of Australia, I have been brought here by my own desire to be something more then I am now and to not end up like my father who now at almost age 60 is still working full time at the same job he has been at for 30 years and probably will be until he dies due to debt.

My dream is to have the freedom that comes with being financially secure whilst still being young enough to enjoy all that this world has to offer. I have NEVER been encouraged to pursue a career, higher education or told how to manage money and up until a few years ago lacked the motivation to do anything to improve my situation. Spin on a few years and being booted out of my parental home due to a religious difference of opinion, I now find myself casually employed by a local retailer (Officeworks), living on my own with little to no capital or debt to speak of.

I am not afraid to admit that I have flaws (so many flaws) or that the prospect of starting a business scares the shit out of me, and I have never been much of a long term thinker until I had to fend on my own or risk homelessness. TMF has taught me things and principles which I had never even considered and while I'm only about 1/3 into it I fully intend on finishing the book.

My current plan that I am looking at is a service that I can provide to fill a need for small to medium businesses and I plan on contacting local businesses and asking them questions to see if I can find a need that I can fill. But like any voyage there are bound to be storms and unforeseen circumstances to hider my path which is why I hope that I can use you guy's and this forum to get me where I want to go.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...