The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The plan, feedback & continued updates

hackersmovie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 19, 2011
Maryland, USA
I've been quite here for a while as I've been working out details and execution of my plan. I finally officially launched 1/1/13 and so far it has been met with overwhelming reviews. More importantly in just a little less than 45 days it (short term anyway) is generating a small profit. So what is the product/service? How am I doing it different to solve a problem? Here we go:

The niche' is in web design. Not a very exclusive niche' until you dig in deeper and start looking at the offerings. More importantly, looking at the end product of what people/small businesses are spending money on. So, instead of me just coming out and saying how it's different I ask that you check out the website and see if I am conveying it correctly. (what better way to know, right?)

Heitz Digital, LLC

Other than seeing if you can tell the "fastlane" part of my company, let me know overall thoughts about the company site as well. (NOTE: we specifically are against super flashy, cluttered, un-organized web design, you'll certainly notice that from our site)

I'll also post company success/updates here as well as time moves forward.

Thanks in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.