Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

The plan, feedback & continued updates

Discussion in 'Process / Progress / Execution Threads' started by hackersmovie, Mar 12, 2013.

1. hackersmovie

hackersmovie 10 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $31
    I've been quite here for a while as I've been working out details and execution of my plan. I finally officially launched 1/1/13 and so far it has been met with overwhelming reviews. More importantly in just a little less than 45 days it (short term anyway) is generating a small profit. So what is the product/service? How am I doing it different to solve a problem? Here we go:

The niche' is in web design. Not a very exclusive niche' until you dig in deeper and start looking at the offerings. More importantly, looking at the end product of what people/small businesses are spending money on. So, instead of me just coming out and saying how it's different I ask that you check out the website and see if I am conveying it correctly. (what better way to know, right?)

Heitz Digital, LLC

Other than seeing if you can tell the "fastlane" part of my company, let me know overall thoughts about the company site as well. (NOTE: we specifically are against super flashy, cluttered, un-organized web design, you'll certainly notice that from our site)

I'll also post company success/updates here as well as time moves forward.

Thanks in advance.
Certain Xenforo Add-Ons by Waindigo