The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The feeling of wealth

Anything related to matters of the mind

Kdthelegend

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 5, 2011
I am trying to get the feelings of wealth. I want to ask all you people who are rich what does it feel like to be rich? Like what emotions do you have on a constant basis? Do you feel blessed, grateful, confident, on top of the world etc? I'm just trying to get what if feels like to be rich so, I can produce those feelings now while I am not rich. What does having wealth feel like? What has changed about the way you feel about life now that you have accomplished wealth? What defines having a feeling of abundance? What does abundance feel like too you now that you have it?

I would also like to hear how people treated you differently now because you have wealth. Did they treat you better or did they treat you bad because you have wealth? What has your wealth showed you about people when it comes to money?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
KD, have you read some of the success stories? Several of them may have the answers you are looking for. There are four years of stories there.

Fastlane Millionaire Stories

Also, you may want to check out the Mindset and Motivation section. I do know there are answers there dating back to 2008.

Mindset And Motivation

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
I am trying to get the feelings of wealth. I want to ask all you people who are rich what does it feel like to be rich? Like what emotions do you have on a constant basis? Do you feel blessed, grateful, confident, on top of the world etc? I'm just trying to get what if feels like to be rich so, I can produce those feelings now while I am not rich. What does having wealth feel like? What has changed about the way you feel about life now that you have accomplished wealth? What defines having a feeling of abundance? What does abundance feel like too you now that you have it?

I would also like to hear how people treated you differently now because you have wealth. Did they treat you better or did they treat you bad because you have wealth? What has your wealth showed you about people when it comes to money?

Speaking for myself it doesn't feel any different than in the past. I was always grateful and confident. They say that having money sometimes changes people - it doesn't change them, it just reveals their true nature.

People don't treat me different because I don't advertise my wealth. If people are treating you differently you are doing something wrong.

Best regards.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.