The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The 2015 Fastlane Meetup Pre-Plan Discussion (formerly B&P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
The initial planning for the annual meetup in Scottsdale in March has begun!

Current proposed meeting location: Scottsdale Marriot Suites, Old Town, Scottsdale, AZ
Current proposed dates: March 6th-8th, 2015
Current proposed price: $295 with option of a 50% discount (See below)
Ticket Pre-sale date: TBD
Proposed Limit of Attendees: 50
Keynote Speaker: @MJ DeMarco

The event is being re-structured this year, as we've grown to the point where every attendee can no longer present. That being said, we are making a call for 12-15 forum members to step up & submit ideas/outlines for presentations of 45 minutes each. Individuals selected to present will receive their ticket for admission at half price. ($150)

If you would like to present, please send a short summary/outline of your presentation to:

FastlaneMeetup2015@gmail.com

Or simply post it here.
DEADLINE for Submission: OCTOBER 1st, 2014

Ideas for presentations: (we are absolutely open to ideas & suggestions)

Marketing/PR
QVC/HSN insight
Franchising
Mobile apps
Amazon -general
Amazon -FBA
Asset protection/minimizing liability/exposure
Crowdfunding/Kickstarter insight
Products/manufacturing
Importing
Paid Traffic/media buying
Social Media -insight
eBooks/Publishing world
SaaS/SaaP
Personal Development/mindset
eCommerce
Copywriting

We obviously have some standouts on this forum that I would like to personally invite to think about submitting presentations:

@Russ H @SteveO @biophase @snowbank @Andrew C @RealOG @Eskil @AllenCrawley @JasonR @Jill @Kung Fu Steve @AnneC @Likwid24 @ChickenHawk @Nadia @Get Threaded @Vigilante @Vick @GlobalWealth @LightHouse @TheTruth @Davidla @yveskleinsky @AndrewNC (I can't recall all screen names to please tag anyone to nominate them)

Feel free to post any topics you would have interest in as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Also, please remember to nominate members you would like to see present, as well as post topics that you feel would serve you & the group well.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to February!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Thanks for the shout out. :)I would be open to attending, and would be happy to present. Topic: The Secret to Creating an Unstoppable Business with Paid Traffic

Thanks Red, for stepping up and leading the event. If you need help, text/call me.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Sweet! Already getting excited for this.

I'm up for doing a presentation again. I will definitely think of something. :)

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Thanks for the shout out. :)I would be open to attending, and would be happy to present. Topic: The Secret to Creating an Unstoppable Business with Paid Traffic

Yessir! This is exactly what I was hoping you would be willing to touch on. You have been in the trenches & your work has paid off. Thanks for speaking up! :)

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
I'm up for doing a presentation again. I will definitely think of something.

I was hoping you might touch on generating PR? Like you have for Stayblecam? But it's totally up to you. :)

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
For clarification purposes, the sales of tickets will be opened only AFTER we have the speakers/presentations selected.

This way, you will know exactly what you're signing up for when you buy a ticket. This will include the venue, the activities, the content, etc, etc, etc.

The deadline for presentation submission is still TBD, but the spreadsheet of interest has been started.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
For clarification purposes, the sales of tickets will be opened only AFTER we have the speakers/presentations selected.
This way, you will know exactly what you're signing up for when you buy a ticket.

Yea to add on this, we are trying to assign speakers and topics prior to ticket sales. The purpose of this is for full-disclosure for anyone who is thinking about attending.

In the past, many folks traveled far and wide (Australia, UAE, etc.) to attend this event and the presentation topics were not known until a week or so beforehand. With a set presentation schedule, someone can look at the listed topics and ascertain if there is value in their attendance. We don't want any surprises for people attending. I don't think its reasonable for someone to pay $1000+ and not know what they may or may not hear.

Will this woman from picture number 2 play for us?

A good chance... there's always someone there in the evenings.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
The rooms are at $289/night right now.

I was quoted that the group rate would be in the $219 - $249 range, but that will have to be nailed down as well. Don't forget that there's a Hampton Inn on the "grounds" as well.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
After getting sent back half-way through my journey to B&P this year, I'm making this one for sure :) Game face on :cool:

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
I'm totally down. :)

Reactions: Red

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
goals for 2015: become important enough to talk in the 2016 Meetup

You can speak at 2015. What experiences have you had that can help others? Just because you haven't been to a meetup or even been on the forums for that long doesn't mean you can't be speaking this next year. It's open to EVERYONE who has something of value to share. Submit your idea!

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
I'd be happy to share my experiences with Amazon FBA, finding products to sell, and getting your own buy box even when 30 other companies sell under the same brand you do.

I'd also be happy to talk about working in DC as a speechwriter and how to apply the techniques we use for writing speeches to creating compelling copy.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
To speak? You have the war stories for it. *hint* *hint* :cool:
Well, if you think that I would add value to the group then I would be more than happy to speak. :)

If not, would love to just meet everyone and make some in person connections. Whatever you think.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Beautiful venue. Love TSR. Love the changes and the name change. Looking forward to this years meetup!

Reactions: Red

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
You can speak at 2015. What experiences have you had that can help others? Just because you haven't been to a meetup or even been on the forums for that long doesn't mean you can't be speaking this next year. It's open to EVERYONE who has something of value to share. Submit your idea!

Hardcore sales background
Currently neck deep learning online marketing, ill definitely be proficient by then

If there's space available, I'll take you up on that offer :)

Thanks @Red

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
If anybody is interested in listening, I will talk about how one can get over a lot of internal obstacles in a short period of time: Similar to the stuff I talk about here: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ed-in-not-seeing-any-success-heres-why.54295/

Redefining failure so you are always successful.
You accomplish tasks in the amount of time you give yourself to do them.

OR.. How to use stories to rewire brains and change people's lives

Last edited by a moderator:

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
If there's space available, I'll take you up on that offer

If you're serious, start putting together a 45 minute presentation about your background/insights/experience. They typically get done in PowerPoint but that's not mandatory. I would love to see what you have been through & learned on your journey thus far. Please consider submitting.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
If you're serious, start putting together a 45 minute presentation about your background/insights/experience. They typically get done in PowerPoint but that's not mandatory. I would love to see what you have been through & learned on your journey thus far. Please consider submitting.

done,

ill look at the whos attending list and make a presentation that will help the highest percentage of people. ill ask around and see what pains they are having and also build around that.

thanks so much man, im there

Atown512

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 15, 2011
Houston
I won't be missing out on this one...This year's meetup was too awesome. We formally lunched in May of this year and I've learned more about business in the past 4 months than my whole life. Our production is maxed out, we're selling everything and already planning a major expansion. I haven't been spending much time on the forum lately but I will post an update later this evening.

I'd be up for speaking if there's a gap that needs filling. I could speak about sales and CRM, leadership and motivation, or product development. I could also speak about raising money and a number of other things.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
At a minimum, I will be there talking shit, playing blackjack, and listening to presentations. I 100% am in for the meet up, and am thinking about what I might present on if selected to do so. I am not into golf, so you will find me parked at the blackjack tables during the down times.

We have been discussing escaping to Tucson (from Minnesota) for the month of February, but I will likely want a break from playing canasta with all of the blue haired old ladies there anyway. Red, if you have any INSIDERS lines on a rental house for the month of February in Scottsdale, keep me in mind. We might be up for a short term stay in Scottsdale (30 days +/-).

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I would be up for a talk on navigating the ever changing income property investment landscape. I have done a lot of deals this year. I have also had to make many directional changes over the past few years. It is challenging to stay revved up for the fastlane in this constant lane changing environment.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
At a minimum, I will be there talking shit, playing blackjack, and listening to presentations. I 100% am in for the meet up, and am thinking about what I might present on if selected to do so. I am not into golf, so you will find me parked at the blackjack tables during the down times.

We have been discussing escaping to Tucson (from Minnesota) for the month of February, but I will likely want a break from playing canasta with all of the blue haired old ladies there anyway. Red, if you have any INSIDERS lines on a rental house for the month of February in Scottsdale, keep me in mind. We might be up for a short term stay in Scottsdale (30 days +/-).
I love Black Jack

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
I'm definitely interested. Don't know where I'll be by then as far as experience-wise to make my own presentation, but I'll start saving now. My kids will finally be old enough to leave for more than a couple hours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!