The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Talking to Businesses

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

SmoothFranko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jul 31, 2015
Australia
Hey Guy's

In my introduction thread I mentioned that I had a plan to contact local businesses and by asking them questions to try to come up with a product / service that I could realisticly provide. This is mainly because I don't know much about the sort of services businesses need (i'm researching that one) SO my question is:
  • Who in the business should I be talking to get that information?
  • What sort of questions should I be asking them to get the information I need?
I would also appreciate your opinion on my approach to this as I really only have the idea that I'd like to try the B2B approach because the data at my current job tells me that on average business customers spend more then your general consumer. Other then that I currently have no real ideas on services or a product that I could provide without getting the info and trying to make sense of the answers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.