The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Taking chances and pushing your limit

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
I was at an event today, where lots of people also showed up to eat free food. By the way, lemon-ginger beer is the best non-alcoholic beer ever.

After mingling with about 10 people at the event, I felt tired. However, something caught my eye. Two women standing on the other side of the room. Excuses filled my head: "Oh it's two people, I can't do it, too much effort, I've nothing to talk about" and some more bs. But one of them was especially attractive. You can never explain attraction, which is what makes women (or the object of your affection, hopefully not your hand) beautiful.

But recently I've been taking chances in my life. So I decided to give some love to them. And they were very receptive. I'm hanging out with one at the bowling alley tomorrow at 5. This was after more excuses popped into my head such as "oh it's the bowling alley, how lame" or "just invite her for drinks instead, it's easier"

I also decided to actually not go for the instant lay, although that doesn't mean I won't be dominant. I just want to see what happens when I take my time with the women I like.

So don't be afraid to take chances. It won't kill you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AustinS28

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Sep 25, 2014
Manhattan, NY
When you think of women as equals it's a lot easier.

They're people just like you and me. It's when you put them on some pedestal as if they're out of reach is when you don't act like yourself, and in turn you come off needy to them, which nobody likes someone who is too needy.

This works in the opposite as well for girls who are too needy.

Totally agree though, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

• Banned

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
When you think of women as equals it's a lot easier.

They're people just like you and me. It's when you put them on some pedestal as if they're out of reach is when you don't act like yourself, and in turn you come off needy to them, which nobody likes someone who is too needy.

This works in the opposite as well for girls who are too needy.

Totally agree though, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

That's the key. Not revealing your attraction to yourself or to her excessively. Just be aware it is there.

Pedestaling women clouds judgement and it is not recommended.

When you begin revealing your attraction, you have to back away at the right moment. That is, when you realize her energy going down.

Most importantly is the mindset that everything will work out.

By the way, nice profile pic. Lookin lean and mean! Gonna get mine very soon ...

AustinS28

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Sep 25, 2014
Manhattan, NY
That's the key. Not revealing your attraction to yourself or to her excessively. Just be aware it is there.

Pedestaling women clouds judgement and it is not recommended.

When you begin revealing your attraction, you have to back away at the right moment. That is, when you realize her energy going down.

Most importantly is the mindset that everything will work out.

By the way, nice profile pic. Lookin lean and mean! Gonna get mine very soon ...

Be confident, not needy. I do not think there is anything wrong with allowing a girl to know you are attracted to her, just have a life outside of her, don't make her your life right off the bat.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Banned

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
Be confident, not needy. I do not think there is anything wrong with allowing a girl to know you are attracted to her, just have a life outside of her, don't make her your life right off the bat.
No thats the silly thing, girls know you are attracted to them if you are talking to them (something to think about). If you have a life outside of obtaining girls, it will show in your persona.

juturna

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Aug 3, 2015
Sometimes it's best to keep a distance. Women shouldn't be put on a pedestal, they're no better than us.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.