The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"Take a chance. Take a risk.... It's really worth it"

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

twdavis

The Danger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jul 20, 2013
So I was watching the Emmys last week and Bryan Cranston won an Emmy for his fantastic role in the final season of Breaking Bad as Walter White AKA Heisenberg (Yes, I'm a huge BB fan, hence the Avi :rockon:).

Anyway, he said something toward the end of his speech that resonated with me and I think it should resonate with all people, not just actors. It applies to entrepreneurs, actors, musicians, anybody who wants to become something truly great in life, and be able to say on their deathbed, that they did something worthwhile other than just "existing" in their life, like the rest of humanity.

Take a look.

;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mr.International

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Dec 22, 2013
Ft. Worth, Texas
So I was watching the Emmys last week and Bryan Cranston won an Emmy for his fantastic role in the final season of Breaking Bad as Walter White AKA Heisenberg (Yes, I'm a huge BB fan, hence the Avi :rockon:).

Anyway, he said something toward the end of his speech that resonated with me and I think it should resonate with all people, not just actors. It applies to entrepreneurs, actors, musicians, anybody who wants to become something truly great in life, and be able to say on their deathbed, that they did something worthwhile other than just "existing" in their life, like the rest of humanity.

Take a look.

;)

Wow!!! Never ever Settle, Take a Risk......Its Worth It! Thanks for Sharing.

twdavis

The Danger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jul 20, 2013
Here's another great quote from the show, this is also really powerful to me:

stop-living-in-fear.jpg

CreateLiving

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 27, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Walter White is such a powerful character, it inspires the shit out of me!
I actually had a chance to talk with 7 expert entrepreneurs this week and asked them what character traits comprise the most successful online entrepreneurs...You won't be surprised that the number 1 component they stressed was TAKING RISK. With focus, and perseverance coming in 2nd and 3rd.

It is so important to take a dive into the deep end and say F*&# You to our inhibitions. The rest of our lives depend on it.....

constantin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 17, 2014
Harrisburg,PA
off topic a little bit but i felt breaking bad was truly overated
i hated nearly everyone on the shows due to their unlikable personalities and straight stupidity
if were talking crossover's i would say the wire out lives breaking bad by about 10 million miles

but enough rambling, i do agree with what you said.
if you never take risk you'll never know whats truly out there waiting out you to discover.

twdavis

The Danger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jul 20, 2013
i hated nearly everyone on the shows due to their unlikable personalities and straight stupidity
if were talking crossover's i would say the wire out lives breaking bad by about 10 million miles

I respectfully disagree. Strongly.

ArizonaBoy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 28, 2014
Chandler, AZ
Whoa, that's quite a controversial statement you put out there. I myself am a HUGE fan of both. For longevity and a pure achievement I would also give the edge to the Wire - the depth of stories, number of characters was almost mind-numbing. However, for pure non-stop intense entertainment, I'd say BB comes out on top.

Unknown

Fastlane-ish
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 31, 2014
Breaking Bad is the single best (complete series, other shows have had fantastic seasons and then blown it later) show I've seen since The Sopranos. I haven't seen The Wire, so I can't comment on that one.

As for the quote. He couldn't be more right. Without risk there is no reward.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.