Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

Start up company ideas for a young person

Discussion in 'Idea Bucket / Need Analysis' started by youngballer, Apr 5, 2012.

1. youngballer

youngballer PARKED

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $9
    I have been brain storming about business ideas but none of my ideas are really usable the majority of my brain storming has been on online business since that is the easiest way to go because im under 18. if anybody has any business ideas for a person under 18 please post it.

2. PatrickP

PatrickP 120 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $402
    Lawn cutting using the customers equipment. Or if you have your own transportation buy a push mower from Walmart. Then get some free business cards from Vistaprint. Put the estimate on the back of the card and slip it in the person's front door. No need to buy the mower until you have your first job.
  3. Bruce

Bruce 25 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $40
    I'm around the same age and I'm currently offering computer repair services. It's really saturated and competitive unfortunately. But I'm not expecting it to be a fastlane, because of it's easy entry.

If you need invoice/pickup/drop-off forms etc let me know.

Good luck.
  4. Tronik

Tronik PARKED

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $11
    @Bruce thats awesome, Ive always wanted to do computer repair. All the computers ive had were broken down and old so I had to repair them a lot and I learned a lot about computer repair. If you could email me some forms or help me get started, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot
  5. The-J

The-J The-Check FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $1,302
    I used to mow my grandmother's lawn for $20. some old lady in the neighborhood was doing her lawn for $50 when our mower was broken. so yes, mowing lawns is a great (non-fastlane) way to make some cash.

to do it, just print fliers and stick em on the side of people's mailboxes (not inside! that's illegal) or on their door. unfortunately, this market may be competitive and because of its nature, you may have to compete on price. but as long as you do it well and you mow the lawn just the way the customer likes it, they will stick with you.
  6. Bruce

Bruce 25 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $40
    Tronik, I'll zip up the files and send them to you.

A lot of people that do lawn care also do snow removal in the winter time. Just wanted to put it out there.
Certain Xenforo Add-Ons by Waindigo