The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Start up company ideas for a young person

Idea threads

youngballer

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2012
I have been brain storming about business ideas but none of my ideas are really usable the majority of my brain storming has been on online business since that is the easiest way to go because im under 18. if anybody has any business ideas for a person under 18 please post it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Lawn cutting using the customers equipment. Or if you have your own transportation buy a push mower from Walmart. Then get some free business cards from Vistaprint. Put the estimate on the back of the card and slip it in the person's front door. No need to buy the mower until you have your first job.

Bruce

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 1, 2012
Canada
I'm around the same age and I'm currently offering computer repair services. It's really saturated and competitive unfortunately. But I'm not expecting it to be a fastlane, because of it's easy entry.

If you need invoice/pickup/drop-off forms etc let me know.

Good luck.

Tronik

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Apr 6, 2012
Washington,D.C
@Bruce thats awesome, Ive always wanted to do computer repair. All the computers ive had were broken down and old so I had to repair them a lot and I learned a lot about computer repair. If you could email me some forms or help me get started, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I used to mow my grandmother's lawn for $20. some old lady in the neighborhood was doing her lawn for $50 when our mower was broken. so yes, mowing lawns is a great (non-fastlane) way to make some cash.

to do it, just print fliers and stick em on the side of people's mailboxes (not inside! that's illegal) or on their door. unfortunately, this market may be competitive and because of its nature, you may have to compete on price. but as long as you do it well and you mow the lawn just the way the customer likes it, they will stick with you.

Bruce

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 1, 2012
Canada
Tronik, I'll zip up the files and send them to you.

A lot of people that do lawn care also do snow removal in the winter time. Just wanted to put it out there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.