Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

So.....I ran into a problem.....

Discussion in 'Real Estate Investing' started by ashj1893, Feb 21, 2012.

1. ashj1893

ashj1893 10 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $27
    Hey guys, it's Ash again on the cusp of getting my first deal done and I'm only 18, I know all the other stuff, but after searching, and searching, and searching.......almost EVERY single FSBO ad I've come across online via Craigslist, and various other ads, are ALL posted by Agents/Realtors/Brokers/Random Website of some sort. I haven't been able to locate a property that was actually listed by the owner themselves.....I know I'm going to go about making my money via Assignment Of Contract and Double Closings...so how do I solve this issue? fagents, brokers, and all these third parties all want actual buyers a.k.a. someone with a down payment to put down on the property.....I know there are ways of working wth Realtors and the like, but given my current circumstances, I'd like to not deal with one if I don't have to.....I also heard that there are certain creative methods that they can't profit from, hence my issue here. How should I go about working with them? Anyone got any tips, or where to find properties where I can reach the seller directly?

2. JWatchdog

JWatchdog 5 kph

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $9
    Hey Ashj1893... nice to see a young dude like yourself and I messing with real estate investing.... Listen I got some tips for you just PM if thats kool.

(small shrimp trying to be a big shrimp in a small pond)
  3. wade1mil

wade1mil >8^) Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $735
    Driving for dollars: Drive around the neighborhoods you want to buy in, and look for FSBO signs.
  4. JWatchdog

JWatchdog 5 kph

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $9
    Yup what "wade1mil" said" Driving for Dollars:iagree:
Certain Xenforo Add-Ons by Waindigo