The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Silicon Valley Opportunity for young entrepreneurs

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Franco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 27, 2015
Hi guys, My name is Franco I'm an electrical engineer and entrepreneur from Europe, and I'm participating in contest where I've been selected as one of the TOP 10 candidates to go to Silicon Valley for one month, and start working in business ideas, and them come back to Europe and use them to create new startups.

Right now the only think I need are "Likes" on this video:

http://on.fb.me/1cWdmYH

If you help me out to reach 1k I would really appreciate it. It means a lot to me, and thanks to communities like this one, where you can share your ideas, and get feedback out it, everything is way more easy.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Franco Pérez

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Franco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 27, 2015
Europe's out of ideas?
Not really, we go to the Silicon Valley, to learn and keep improving.

amazing video bro. but what is imagine if you don't mind me asking
Imagine is a "Creativity Center", basically a group of people who works on innovation, and helps people to create start-ups, organize networking events, organize investors rounds, mainly in Barcelona Area, Spain. People from any part of the world can participate in their initiatives.

Sorry alls I read was

Me me me me take take take take leech value leech value give me give me give me

But thats just me...
Whatever ...

Thanks.

Npl9

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Dec 27, 2014
This sounds like the book Waiting for the Electricity

Aidan

Next Year, you will wish you had started Today.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 13, 2014
Toronto, Canada
we go to the Silicon Valley, to learn and keep improving.

I know quite a few people that have played the Silicon Valley wantrepreneur game; coming back not learning any more information than what they could have found online.

That's great and all if you get to go there for free; It'll be fun. However, don't come here asking for facebook likes. Maybe take the time to read through through this website, and learn what this Entrepreneurial community is about (or read the book that brought many of us here) before making a first post that essentially says,'Look at me, I want a free trip! Give me facebook likes!'

helps people to create start-ups

Also, there's that word again :grumpy:

Last edited:

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Right now the only think I need are

This isn't the way it works here. This isn't a request line. It's a good lesson to learn, because in business, you're not going to be able to show up and make demands without providing value either. Why should your success matter to us? What value does the video provide? What are you going to do for us? Why is this opportunity better than staying in Europe for you?

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Franco, who in Sillicon Valley is doing this thing? They offered free travel and stay? Just my 02 your video was 20% what you could provide value in, and 80% talk. Not offense maybe there is a certain angle these guys in SV were looking for, but really made me scratch my head. Good luck in any case.

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
Hey Franco.

What if you already come to the valley with a great idea, instead of working on ideas when you're there?

As a failed electical engineer, I thought many times about using the power of lightnings.
How about finally creating something that allows us to harvest the energy of Thor?
I bet it's possible without blowing batteries up, for example through the use of stratetigally placed spark-gaps.

Just my thoughts,
Good Luck

Aidan

Next Year, you will wish you had started Today.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 13, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Lol, or don't bother with the valley at all. Everyone and their mother seems to think Silicon Valley is some magic oasis of infinite wisdom and luck.

Good luck pulling the money together to 'cheaply' live there, let alone get a business going.

RenEnergy

New Contributor
Apr 19, 2015
Hey Franco, I really enjoyed the video, but I'd like to see you make a sequel where you tell us what your gonna do wth all that Silicon Valley knowledge. What's your thing...the next iPhone...? ...cure for cancer....? .....successful hedge fund...???

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.