The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Selling in the USA, but do NOT live there? any hints and tips

G.Wyatt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
Oct 3, 2014
Cairns, Australia
First off, I absolutly MUST thank @IceCreamKid, @zen*******, @biophase and @Andy Black for their fantastic insights, gold nuggets and selflessness. Having read through your posts has given me (and no doubt countless others) a fantastic grounding.

With the help of your posts, I have found a niche market to look into (ironically something I started almost 5 years ago, but fear and doubt told me no one else would want it - thanks to @bensonj for showing me this is silly)

I have hit a roadblock though and am looking for some guidance and direction. I live in Australia (in a terribly remote, backwards thinking part of Aus to be precise) and I am looking at marketing my product in the States. Does anyone have some tips on this?

Specifics are:
Industry area: Aromatherapy/natural health/baby
small, easy to ship products
selling on Amazon

If I can be more specific, or I am asking a really silly question, please let me know :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GodMode52

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 26, 2013
1) Set up an e-commerce website
2) Get an account on ebay
3) Try to look into third party companies services like shipstation.com/amazon fulfilment
4) Find out why customers should choose your products over your competitors
5) Marketing - Considering the niche (natural health/baby) setting up an affiliate program and getting in touch with all those 'stay at home mum' blogs could be a great opportunity for cheap traffic and targeted visibility. Few examples here
6) Use the n°4) and try to tap into local stores

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.