The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seattle Meetup?

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Now that I know there's at least one Washingtonian other than myself here... (@Samrock)

Who all is in the state and interested in a meetup? Doesn't have to be Seattle - we can find a central location. I'm about 1.5 hours south of Seattle.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Samrock

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 9, 2014
Hi Fiona! I am interested in meeting up in Seattle or in between or wherever.

Hopefully there's more who can join us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Where exactly are you? I don't remember, sorry. >.<

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Alright. Let's give some others a chance to answer, but I'm pretty sure it's just the two of us around here. A shame, really, Seattle is great for entrepreneur types.

Samrock

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 9, 2014
Your definitely right about that. Lots of entrepreneurs in the area. A shame there's not much from fastlane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

DeletedUser394

I have an unused flight credit for a short haul.. Seattle being one of only 3 cities I can use it on.

I'm booked solid until April.. I can do a weekend in the middle of April if that works for you two?

edit: haha, april is next week! man time flies. I can do the weekend of the 14-15 or 21-22

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Those days are in the middle of the week. ;)

I can look at the 18th-19th or 25-26, I should know game dates for my son's baseball fairly soon, here.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
yea i am a bit younger than you guys, if there was a meetup would it just be a general meet & greet with one another?

Get to know each other i guess? whatever happens at internet meet ups

D

DeletedUser394

yea i am a bit younger than you guys, if there was a meetup would it just be a general meet & greet with one another?

Get to know each other i guess? whatever happens at internet meet ups

How old are you? (17 I think?). I'm only 22, not a huge difference.

Typically I like to do active things for meetups. Hiking, etc. Sitting at some restaurant blabbing.. no no no.

D

DeletedUser394

Fun fact: Every time I've met up with a fastlaner (in Canada, USA, and Europe) we've either climbed a mountain or gone up a tall tower with an observation point. Pretty funny now that I think of it.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
How old are you? (17 I think?). I'm only 22, not a huge difference.

Typically I like to do active things for meetups. Hiking, etc. Sitting at some restaurant blabbing.. no no no.
aged 17, bout to be 18 in a little over a week, hoping i can go skydiving since the legal age is 18+

cterao430

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 27, 2015
Hey did this meetup ever get started?

I'm currently "homeless," traveling through Asia this year, but I'm probably going to be settling down in Seattle (the city itself) in 2016.

It would be fun to make some like-minded new friends.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Hey did this meetup ever get started?

I'm currently "homeless," traveling through Asia this year, but I'm probably going to be settling down in Seattle (the city itself) in 2016.

It would be fun to make some like-minded new friends.
I dont think so, i live in renton near seattle right now, i might move to bellevue soon

cterao430

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 27, 2015
Okay. Maybe I'll try to organize something when I get settled down in January or so. I've been keeping to myself too much over the past few years, and I'm starting to realize the importance of surrounding yourself with likeminded people.

PS: I grew up in Renton

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
That would be awesome to meet with the forum members, i currently go to the communtiy college in bellevue (i just moved to renton into my dads place)

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
did you guys ever meet up?

I'm in Portland, but happy to fly to Seattle for the day if there are some good folks chatting.

Jay Croft

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 21, 2014
Seattle, WA
Now that I know there's at least one Washingtonian other than myself here... (@Samrock)

Who all is in the state and interested in a meetup? Doesn't have to be Seattle - we can find a central location. I'm about 1.5 hours south of Seattle.
I'm in Olympia! 20 minutes south of Dupont

cterao430

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 27, 2015
No, we haven't met up yet.

I'm still planning on setting something up once I can "officially" move back to Seattle in January (I've been trapped in Oregon dealing with some family drama for the past month...).

I'm thinking maybe something on January 16 or 17, 2016.

Sounds like we've got one in Renton, one in Olympia, one in Seattle (me), and (maybe) one Portlander. So maybe we could meet up for coffee in Tukwila (seems somewhat central) and get to know each other, what we're up to, and how we can help each other.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

If not, I'll put together some more details once I get a little more settled.

Samrock

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 9, 2014
Too bad I moved to Cali just this past June or else I would be down. Good luck guys!

cterao430

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 27, 2015
Okay. Since I haven't gotten any solid commitments for this thing, I'm just going to make this convenient for myself.

If anyone is interested in meeting up, I'll be at the Starbucks in Columbia City, Seattle 2:00PM on Sunday January 17th.

It's at:

4824 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA

I'll be there with my copy of the Millionaire Fastlane on the table. If no one shows up, it'll just be a good chance for me to get some work done on my laptop.

Stop by and say hi.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Okay. Since I haven't gotten any solid commitments for this thing, I'm just going to make this convenient for myself.

If anyone is interested in meeting up, I'll be at the Starbucks in Columbia City, Seattle 2:00PM on Sunday January 17th.

It's at:

I'll be there with my copy of the Millionaire Fastlane on the table. If no one shows up, it'll just be a good chance for me to get some work done on my laptop.

Stop by and say hi.
That's a shame I am away all weekend

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington

It's at:

Stop by and say hi.
Are you temporarily back in washington?

I am up for a meeting a different day, as I google mapped the starbucks and I am only 7 miles away and am free most of the day

Last edited:

cterao430

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 27, 2015
Yeah, I'm back in Washington for good. So we have plenty of time to find a time and place that works.

No one showed up today, but I'm looking at this as more of a "process" than an "event" :) I figure if I keep doing a meetup on a regular basis, it will give some sort of organization and structure and eventually people will start to show up.

Any other Seattleites interested in getting together?

Maybe we can try again in late January or mid- or late February (I'm out of town for a business conference in early February).

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Yeah, I'm back in Washington for good. So we have plenty of time to find a time and place that works.

No one showed up today, but I'm looking at this as more of a "process" than an "event" :) I figure if I keep doing a meetup on a regular basis, it will give some sort of organization and structure and eventually people will start to show up.

Any other Seattleites interested in getting together?

Maybe we can try again in late January or mid- or late February (I'm out of town for a business conference in early February).
I am generally gone every other weekend but otherwise I am always generally down in king county

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.