The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rules for Posting An Uninvited AMA

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Effectively immediately, these are the new rules for posting an uninvited AMA.

These only apply if you are posting an AMA without the forum's permission and have not been expressly invited.

If you would like to do an AMA and would like to get permission first, contact a moderator or use the CONTACT US form listed in the forum's footer. We welcome any entrepreneur who is experiencing success in any field or endeavor.

THE RULES FOR AN UNINVITED AMA (ASK ME ANYTHING)

1) You must NOT be *new* to the forum
--- This means you cannot have ZERO posts and post an AMA.​

2) You must meet ANY of the following
-- Read TMF (post in the thread)
-- Have at least 10 likes
-- Have at least 20 posts
-- Posted a formal intro​

If you are eligible for an AMA -- the AMA tag becomes an option in the "post new thread" interface. If the AMA tag is missing, you are not eligible.​

3) Your post must follow this format

ABOUT ME:
---------------

[State your demography (your name, preferably first/last, your age, and location.)]

MY BACKGROUND:
-----------------------

State your background, experience, and expertise. What qualifies you to do this AMA? AMA's that lack this information or that cannot be vetted will be deleted. Sold 100,000 books? Made a million bucks last year? Sold your company? The more information you can provide, the smoother things will go.

MY AMA
----------

State the topic. Example: "Feel free to ask me anything about entrepreneurship, selling a business, or scaling a company."

Any supplemental commentary should be organized in clean paragraphs and be readible. If your AMA requires proofreading and substantial editing, it will simply be deleted.

ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
-------------------------------
Post your blog or books links.

(If you have a blog, or a book to promote, this is the ONLY place you can list it and be promotional.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Bump.

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
Now if there were requirements for starting a progress thread....
If there were I probably would have put more thought in the ones I have started when I just joined the forum but I understand the more requirements=more policing.
A lot of the ones I'm reading lately seem to be more about "busy work" and life stories rather than getting anything done.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.