The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

RegoApps - a forum member, hospitalized

VegasMan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 8, 2015
Milwaukee, WI
Not sure of the details or if this is even appropriate, but I'm bringing this up because @regoapps was the reason I found this forum in the first place. He (Allen Wong) apparently has some pretty serious health issues going on. If anyone here is familiar with him maybe drop him a note on his Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/allenapp

(admins - if this is not appropriate please delete)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hope he has a speedy recovery! Time and health.. things money can't buy to a point. Hard seeing people I used/still watch their videos to inspire my Lamborghini dreams go through tough stuff.. God speed recovery!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser113

"This is why I discourage anyone from thinking that I am someone special or lucky somehow. I don't want people to think that only I can do what I did. The reason why it seems that way is that nobody sees the thousands of hours that I put into my work. If they saw all the hard work that I put in, then nobody would consider me gifted. Nothing I did could only be done by me.

Let me put it this way: If I could accomplish all of this while battling this illness, then anyone can achieved the same or more. Don't let anyone tell you what goals you can or can't accomplish. Take a risk, or risk a boring life."

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.