The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rare planetary alignment "Cardinal Climax"

Forza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Mar 14, 2008
I thought climate change was old news.

And aren't we already set up for a depression anyway? These economic recessions/depressions are on there way well before any planetary alignments would affect us.

G

Guest3722A

Forza, please better explain what you mean by this statement so I can better understand what you're asking:

And aren't we already set up for a depression anyway? These economic recessions/depressions are on there way well before any planetary alignments would affect us.

For anyone who wants to get a view of what the formation of the planets is suppose to look like, go here:

The Spirit Of Truth Blog: Heavenly Signs: The Cardinal Climax

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Forza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Mar 14, 2008
I mean with all the money being printed by governments, a depression could happen anyway.

Also, astronomists, scientists with way more solar system expertise than astrologists, don't seem very aware of any planetary alignment. When you Google "planetary alignment' not much comes up about the August 2010 alignment.

G

Guest3722A

My girlfriend is on my back to go grocery shopping so I'll dig out some stuff in a little while! :smxG::smx4:

G

Guest3722A

Ok I'm back. Quick question-

Are you inquiring as to why I keep posting this stuff and you think I'm a bit of a loony-toon, or do you have a genuine interest in financial markets and can't understand how or why planets would have an affect?

G

Guest3722A

Check your dates. Your link is for 2002.

And here's 5.4 million results of other loony-toons I found on a simple Google search:

Google

I'm willing to bet if you start now with result one you'll find someone out there out of the 5.4 million results who will actually find validity in your argument.

My search was: "cardinal climax dates"

Anyway, I'm done with this non productive back n forth. Good luck to you in your fastlane endeavors.

Forza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Mar 14, 2008
The link mentioned an alignment of 3 planets, yes back in 2002. I couldn't find anything about the cardinal climax alignment.

If astronomers believe there to be a planetary alignment of 5 planets, there would be astronomy pages in the first few pages of Google results. All I see are astrology and trading pages.

A

Anon3587x

Fact

If no one told us this sort of thing was going to happen we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
The effects this alignment might have on us isn't noticeable enough for mass recognition.

G

Guest3722A

gentlemen, you guys are aware that there is a solar blast headed towards the Earth at around a million miles per hour right now.....right?

Also, you are aware that it may have the capacity to shut down grids all over the world....right? I gave a heads up a month ago guys. I don't know the future but I do know that NASA has on their front page the solar flair that's coming at us, and I guess if it makes us feel better we can call it a coincidence that it occured August 1st.

All I said was "be aware". I guess we could also ignore the record heat worldwide and record floods and other possible future occurrences, but what's wrong with being aware?

Here's Hulbert on Crawford:

Crawford: Apocalypse begins Monday Peter Brimelow - MarketWatch

I never said this was going to happen or that was going to happen. All I said was be aware, and I'm sticking to it. :)

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
haha, too superstitious for me! :p

I agree with almost all of what you say man, i.e. outside forces (like the moon\sunlight) effects peoples behaviors, record heat, and it's great to be aware.

Why do you put the 'blame' on how planets are aligned though? If it makes you feel comfortable to say all this is happening because of 'x' and I cannot control 'x', so be it, but don't keep bringing 'x' up in this. Removing the idea of 'x' there is some interesting info in here. Just give info, and let people decide for themselves what is or isn't causing something.

The solar flare being like a huge EMP is pretty awesome isn't it!? The northern lights it could cause will be glorious!

G

Guest3722A

haha, too superstitious for me! :p

I agree with almost all of what you say man, i.e. outside forces (like the moonsunlight) effects peoples behaviors, record heat, and it's great to be aware.

Why do you put the 'blame' on how planets are aligned though? If it makes you feel comfortable to say all this is happening because of 'x' and I cannot control 'x', so be it, but don't keep bringing 'x' up in this. Removing the idea of 'x' there is some interesting info in here. Just give info, and let people decide for themselves what is or isn't causing something.

The solar flare being like a huge EMP is pretty awesome isn't it!? The northern lights it could cause will be glorious!

Sorry, not falling in that trap bud.

Forza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Mar 14, 2008
Just because X occurs with Y, doesn't mean X caused Y. But I guess it looks as though it does when you believe it does, and then on top of that, you want to believe it does.

Scientists aren't expecting much damage from the solar flare, if any.

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
Tophera, what do you mean? What 'trap'?

Correlation doesn't mean causation. The number of pirates have been declining over the years, and temperatures have, like you said, reached record highs. The fact that one occured, and then something else also occurred doesn't mean one caused the other.

Oh well, just had to get that off my chest.

G

Guest3722A

I'm not pointing blame anywhere except saying what if and be aware. The last time there was a coronal mass ejection was in 01. In 01 the market took a dive. The nasdaq hasnt recovered since.

Out of curiosity, are you guys active traders? Not passive, active.

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
Nah, I'm not an active trader.

What you said in this last post I agree. It is very important to look at peoples behaviors when something has occurred in the past. It's definitely very reasonable to assume it could take a dip again.

Like I said though man, much of what you said in here it good to be looking at for the effects on the market. I just didn't agree with the notion of the planets aligning a certain way some how influenced it, you know?

Forza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Mar 14, 2008
I'm not a trader. Looks like the NASDAQ was diving well before the coronal mass of April/May 2001 struck.

G

Guest3722A

Icy, do me a favor, please...

Look up and research W.D. Gann. And then do the same with Fibonacci. But do a detailed study.

I'm arguing based on theories of the past. You're arguing based on what you've learned to comprehend. And out to bateati- believe it or not, sometimes 2+2 equals more than 4 lol.

Guys, I'm going to sleep. zzzzzzzzz Have a good one!

G

Guest3722A

Forza- my dad can beat up your dad!

and I know you are, what am I?

lol Have a good night! :sleep:

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
^haha

Looks like neither of us will be changing our opinions on this! Things I feel strongly about I'm not great at just saying, oh well we think differently. I don't look to start a 'fight', but I do feel compelled to throw out my .02 cents.

I will look up those 2 people at some point though, when I cut back on some of my learning in other areas.

Maybe if I get into trading we'll have to just challenge our views head-to-head!:rofl:

A

Anon3587x

Are there really record environmental disasters lately; or is it just easier for the world to communicate each and every little bump in the road we go over now?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest3722A

^haha

Looks like neither of us will be changing our opinions on this! Things I feel strongly about I'm not great at just saying, oh well we think differently. I don't look to start a 'fight', but I do feel compelled to throw out my .02 cents.

I will look up those 2 people at some point though, when I cut back on some of my learning in other areas.

Maybe if I get into trading we'll have to just challenge our views head-to-head!:rofl:

Icy, it will give you a little more insight to why I'm so adamant.

Here:

William Delbert Gann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cycles Research Institute - Gann

and

WD GANN - JM HURST - FIBONACCI

It's all based off of natural order. Gann was one of the greatest traders ever. Nowadays the top guy is Steve Cohen. He's NOT a natural order guy.
There are numerous systems and techniques used to take money from the market and even today Gann's techniques are highly regarded.

Fibonacci, fib numbers and Elliot Wave theory is also natural order based, and used today by numerous successful traders.

Elliot Wave: ELLIOTT WAVE

Fibs: FIBONACCI ANALYSIS

:blah2::blah2::blah2: and ya, I know >> :coco: :banana:

:tiphat:

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
I did some research on this topic years ago. From what I concluded, the amount at which natural disasters are occurring are not different than the past. There is strong evidence, however, that the severity of these natural disasters are on the rise. It is undetermined if this is normal or not, although there are tons of opinions and theories. Some say over the scope of time, this is a natural thing and that we have only been keeping records for a short period of time but there are thousand year cycles. Others think it is only now and never before and it's due to mankind hurting the planet.

The sophistication of modern technology has allowed us to keep track of every rumble, every disturbance, and every little piece of debris entering our atmosphere. It may appear more things are happening, but in reality we are learning that these things go on all the time.

As with earthquakes, older technology only allowed the larger quakes to be recorded. Today, we pick up on all the small rumbles, and record them, making it appear that there is more activity.

What is interesting, however, is that the severity of the earthquakes, as well as hurricanes are on the rise.

As an example, in the earlier part of the century they only recorded earthquakes that were over 5.0 on the richter scale. (Don't quote me on this number since I can't remember but I am going to use this as an example.) Every year they recorded them. Over 70+ years it was relatively steady with some years having slightly more earthquakes that were severe while other years having less. After the 1990's the amount of earthquakes over the 5.0 mark all of a sudden spiked and has been on a steady increase for the last couple of decades.

This has all been the same for hurricanes, tornadoes, and the temperature. The real question is why? Is it truly man made or is it a natural occurrence?

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
I also did some research on planetary alignments along with both solar and lunar eclipses. If you document when they occurred in the past and when they are projected to occur and place them on a time line it get very interesting.

I can't discuss this here but if you research it yourself and go back for the last couple centuries and record when all the solar eclipses happened and match them up with other things that happened in history you might be amazed with what you find. Focus on big events and not mundane things.

A

Anon3587x

As far as earth quakes go, that specific part of the platonic plate shifting could just happen to be more bumpy and rough than the plate that was moving 100 years ago. This would cause more earth quakes. (which would also add to other elements of nature increasing in activity as well)

Who is to really say the severity of the storms are worse now compared to 500 years ago? They really had no way of keeping records then besides paper, so if a storm was really bad like Katrina it would of destroyed these papers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.