The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Quantitative Analysis

Anything related to investing, including crypto

RenEnergy

New Contributor
Apr 19, 2015
I am a quantitative investor (quant) looking to exchange ideas with like minded investors.

I use a heuristic (rules based) model for investing, based an attributes and quantitative cut-offs.

I will give you some examples of the attributes and cut-offs, to get started:

1) Sector selection - biotech, international, small cap
2) 52 week Performance - +500%
3) Trendline performance - 1 month positive.

I use a number of other quantitative attributes in my model as well. I can give examples of these other attributes. I am interested in discussing these with other knowledgable Fastlane investors.

I am an engineer, so I spend the whole day crunching numbers.

I am very busy, so my posts are short, but hopefully bring value. I try to to check in during the day for additional posts.

I am interested in speaking to programmers about ways to code my quantitative approach.

Also, interested in exchanging ideas on quantitative tools available. If you list a tool and it has a cost, please let us know the cost (for example if you have to become a customer at a broker).

Here is one example of my approach: STXMF - 52 week performance: +700%.

Any thoughts ?

Thnx.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.