The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Progress diary

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 19, 2013
Hi All,

I've been registered on the Fastlane Forum for many months but haven't done much. A lot of reading, taking notes but not so much action. My goal is to create fastlane business based on the internet or inventing.

Because I've had problems with implementing change in couple aspects of my life I hired a business/life coach about two months ago. I can see some positive changes already and now we're working on daily action to create my business. We've figured out that one of the ways to keep me going and avoid procrastination could be writing daily on the forum about my results . If this is not the right topic for the thread let me know.

My goal during a "normal" day is at least 3 hours of work (I have a regular job). If something comes up than less. On weekends 4-10 hours. If I won't do it then I have couple possible punishments like cleaning my apartament (I hate it), going to crossfit training (I'm scared of it), etc. All to act daily and achieve my goals. I have at least 3 goals to achieve every week so I have a deadline. I've been postponing publishing this post since sunday evening but what a hell, let's start :) Time is running and I have 3 goals to accomplish till friday.

It's nice to be active member of this community at last. Sorry for my english but it's not my first language.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 19, 2013
First day - I've picked a theme for my website and installed it. It's good to have a deadline. I told myself that I have to finish it today and it's done.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 19, 2013
Quick progress: on thursday I did ok, figured how to add amazon associates links to my site and adsense code. Friday was busy so I didn't have time. Saturday was wasted, on sunday I worked for couple hours on articles but could do better. So as I promised today was my punishment - cleaning the apartament and I worked for 3-4 hours on articles and adding links from amazon.
Lessons learned: It's starting to be many things to learn so I have to focus on one thing, end it and then start another one (amazon, adsense, wordpress, seo, social media). I have to dramatically reduce drinking alcohol because it is slowing me down.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.