The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pro Bodybuilder working for free

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Hey guys, my name is Fred Chevry and I'm mostly known as a high level drug free bodybuilder. I only define myself as such, because slow laners and side walkers get very confused when I tell them what I really do. The tip of the iceberg is indeed easier to comprehend the full picture.

I grew up to be mediocre, average, compliant and introverted, but it never felt right. After my biggest failure, I turned my life around and stopped giving a **** about conventions and decided to escape the world of "normality". It really felt like escaping the Matrix and I was shocked: Wealth, happiness, purpose, education, health, consciousness, everything exploded in a matter of months and MJ's book certainly contributed.

Hit me up if I can do anything for you. I am able to turn anyone in a fitness model in a matter of months and I like to do it for free. uploadfromtaptalk1447140254650.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852G using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hey guys, my name is Fred Chevry and I'm mostly known as a high level drug free bodybuilder. I only define myself as such, because slow laners and side walkers get very confused when I tell them what I really do. The tip of the iceberg is indeed easier to comprehend the full picture.

I grew up to be mediocre, average, compliant and introverted, but it never felt right. After my biggest failure, I turned my life around and stopped giving a **** about conventions and decided to escape the world of "normality". It really felt like escaping the Matrix and I was shocked: Wealth, happiness, purpose, education, health, consciousness, everything exploded in a matter of months and MJ's book certainly contributed.

Hit me up if I can do anything for you. I am able to turn anyone in a fitness model in a matter of months and I like to do it for free. View attachment 11036

Welcome to the forum. It certainly looks like you know a bit about fitness.

It's very cool if you help others achieve that also.

Fitness is a popular subject here, so you'll find you're not alone.

Will you also use your skills to create a Fastlane business?

Unfettered

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Dec 25, 2014
Sidewalker post of the day...

Average Joe to a fitness model in mere months without steroids? Head over to bodybuilding forum and see how long it takes to make such a transformation. That is, if you'll find a legit transformation among the countless frauds who are cycling their nuts off.
I mean, if all your clientele are 5' tall it's plausible.
If not, it's time for a reality check.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Average Joe to a fitness model in mere months without steroids? Head over to bodybuilding forum and see how long it takes to make such a transformation. That is, if you'll find a legit transformation among the countless frauds who are cycling their nuts off.
I mean, if all your clientele are 5' tall it's plausible.
If not, it's time for a reality check.

What does the bodybuilding forum have to do with this?

This is a logical fallacy.

It's called a hasty generalization and it happens when we assume something can't be true because it's not true most of the time.

So, using your own reasoning, why are you here?

Most people most of the time never make it to the Fastlane.

Go over to Facebook and see how long it takes most people to break free...

What's true for most, isn't true for all, but what is true is with the mindset you have now, you're not gonna make it.

So... might be time for a reality check.

Unfettered

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Dec 25, 2014
What does the bodybuilding forum have to do with this?

This is a logical fallacy.

It's called a hasty generalization and it happens when we assume something can't be true because it's not true most of the time.

So, using your own reasoning, why are you here?

Most people most of the time never make it to the Fastlane.

Go over to Facebook and see how long it takes most people to break free...

What's true for most, isn't true for all, but what is true is with the mindset you have now, you're not gonna make it.

So... might be time for a reality check.

The fallacy fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when it is claimed that if an argument contains a logical fallacy, the proposition it was used to support is wrong.

The process of getting ripped and becoming a millionaire is very different.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
The fallacy fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when it is claimed that if an argument contains a logical fallacy, the proposition it was used to support is wrong.

a friend of me gained about 50kg in a few years without any steroids. He went to the gym about almost every day, on some days twice. Got up at 3am to eat, to reach the amount of calories he needed to eat every day. I know for sure that he didn't use any drugs, it took him 2-3 years.

Guess what people ask him on a regular basis "you on steroids right?"

Last edited:

Unfettered

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Dec 25, 2014
a friend of me

a friend of me gained about 50kg in a few years without any steroids. He went to the gym about almost every day, on some days twice. Got up at 3am to eat, to reach the amount of calories he needed to eat every day. I know for sure that he didn't use any drugs, it took him 2-3 years.

Guess what people ask him on a regular basis "you on steroids right?"

"Hit me up if I can do anything for you. I am able to turn anyone in a fitness model in a matter of months and I like to do it for free."

That's the nail that tore my boot.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Fred!

What a F*cking joke.

Physique transformation is very real, and so is the commitment. Although I'm on the side that it takes longer than 8-12 weeks and a difficult meal plan that goes outside of a diet.

True, but some of the mechanics are the same in terms of event/process/commitment/balance/unbalance. Nonetheless, someone who shows a commitment to a process and is in the top % of a field is always welcome here.

Unfettered

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Dec 25, 2014
Welcome Fred!

Physique transformation is very real, and so is the commitment. Although I'm on the side that it takes longer than 8-12 weeks and a difficult meal plan that goes outside of a diet.

Cherry picking.

I have not questioned the reality or the commitment it takes to physically transform, GIVEN ENOUGH TIME. Hence my original quote in this thread taking a shot to the claim he is able to do it in months.
To tell someone who isn't inflicted with an illness of some sort that he simply cannot put on tens of pounds of muscle if he commits to it is blatant lying or ignorance. That being said...

True, but some of the mechanics are the same in terms of event/process/commitment/balance/unbalance. Nonetheless, someone who shows a commitment to a process and is in the top % of a field is always welcome here.

...mechanics of becoming 12% body fat and sufficiently muscled(fitness model) is more akin to slow lane than it is to fast lane. You make small sacrifices every day for years with a pretty much guaranteed success.(unlike putting your trust in a bank to grow your savings, you have much more control over your body).
You can TRY to make a profitable blog, for example, but if you're targeting the wrong audience, at a wrong place with a wrong product or service, you won't make zilch.
Just TRY to NOT gain muscle and strength with progressive increase of weights and sticking to the diet.

AND I am still waiting to see what OP meant by saying he is known for being a natty but he is only saying that because slowlaners and sidewalkers wouldn't understand him.
To me, that sounds like a combination of "Robert Kiyosaki making his millions of the bookTM" and donning a spiky armour, preemptively calling anyone who dares question him a loser.

DrJake

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 21, 2014
Shreveport, Lousiana
You can become a millionaire in months because the market is a system that can be fought, subdued, tamed and made to work for you, independent of time.

You cannot achieve OPs physique in a couple of months, because you cannot overcome your natural biology. It's as simple as that. 99.9% of people's bodies are NOT CAPABLE of packing on pounds and pounds of lean muscle every week (without anabolic help). Look into myostatin for one example.

Physical transformation is very real though. In a matter of months you can achieve a look so great people won't even recognize you. And when it becomes a part of your lifestyle, in a matter of years you will have a body some people can only dream of having, such as OPs. Like MJ said, all it takes is a commitment to the process.

I know you have a lot of incredible value to add to the forum Fred. I hope you stay a while!!

Last edited:

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
I must say I'm very disappointed to see so much negativity on a topic that's entirely positive. I'm out, but good luck with your own personal journey and quest for success!

croman

not a humanoid(wage-slave)
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 23, 2013
Steel Town Canada
I must say I'm very disappointed to see so much negativity on a topic that's entirely positive. I'm out, but good luck with your own personal journey and quest for success!

im out???

what a cop out.

big muscles, big baby.

instead of stepping up you use the excuse of negativity to put your tail between your legs...

cop out.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Fred, this is MY forum and I apologize for the noise you received from your introduction. I truly hope you choose to stay. Most people here are here to build a business and wealth, others are here to be right.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,184%
Jun 8, 2010
California
To be fair, most forums have a ridiculous amount of noise and negativity. This forum isn't immune to it, but has some of the least of it.

Awesome to see someone with stick-to-itiveness in their bones. I'm convinced that anyone with the discipline to build their body has a much higher chance of succeeding in the fastlane because of that commitment mindset.

Can you please describe what your meal plans look like? Do you feel that it's possible to reach that next level without having to eat a zillion meals per day?

Free weights or machines? Curious what your routines look like.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

It the time I write this, you are still here...
Are you really going to quit is quickly?

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
I'm convinced that anyone with the discipline to build their body has a much higher chance of succeeding in the fastlane because of that commitment mindset.

This.

One thing I have learned over the past 3 years of getting my health back: the little decisions every day add up to a consistent & healthy body/mind. I haven't really even been able to work out the past year plus due to a shoulder injury that's healing up (finally). It has driven home the point that discipline in the little things (what you eat, drink, put in your body) produces the big things (health & well-being in body & mind. plus, a pretty nice physique) -even in the absence of what most would call conventional wisdom (working out).

It's the little decisions made consistently every day & the commitment to making them in a positive manner, even when you don't feel like it.

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014

The Irish Guy

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Aug 1, 2015
Unfettered, I think you are jumping the gun a bit and being overly harsh, first of all he said "a matter of months" which to me means anything less than a year, he also said fitness model and not bodybuilder, he's a bodybuilder, there's a big difference... I don't think its an absurd claim to make that he can take someone from average joe to fitness model type physique (basically skinny with a 6 pack) in under a year and he was offering to do it for free just to share his expertise.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,184%
Jun 8, 2010
California
I haven't really even been able to work out the past year plus due to a shoulder injury that's healing up (finally).
Ryan Gosling is waiting for you to come back.
97e924f21ba468330f3e45f9ec2de76e2610997756127b3b5683e6ba9f7fde1b.jpg

David Young

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 1, 2015
Unfettered, I think you are jumping the gun a bit and being overly harsh, first of all he said "a matter of months" which to me means anything less than a year, he also said fitness model and not bodybuilder, he's a bodybuilder, there's a big difference... I don't think its an absurd claim to make that he can take someone from average joe to fitness model type physique (basically skinny with a 6 pack) in under a year and he was offering to do it for free just to share his expertise.
agree totally.

I know from my own personal experience that a change of diet and lifestyle can have profound effects within a relatively short time (4wk). As with the MFL, the first step is changing your mindset- be open to alternatives that might be better than the traditional model.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Ryan Gosling is waiting for you to come back.

BWAA HAAA HAAA! Nice.

The thing is, this past year has taught me that I truly am an "All or Nothing" person with some things in my life... Can't lift upper body like you want? Welp, let's not go to the gym at all! In fact, let's not even skate! Nope, not until I can do EVERYTHING I WANT... I'm actually trying to motivate myself to go skate right now.... but it's so cold outside.... *shivering*

The good thing is, it's really allowed me to dial in my diet & expand my paleo recipe skills. But I do really need to work on my all-or-nothing approach... it's not really well balanced...

Last edited:

DrJake

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 21, 2014
Shreveport, Lousiana

Hey man. I apologize for barging in on your first thread and filling it up with noise. Nobody asked for my opinion.

I hope you decide to to stay because I know many people, including myself, can learn a lot from your success.

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Welcome to the forum. It certainly looks like you know a bit about fitness.

It's very cool if you help others achieve that also.

Fitness is a popular subject here, so you'll find you're not alone.

Will you also use your skills to create a Fastlane business?
Yes. I started with the good old "do what you love " and as my knowledge of business improved I fixed my business model. My company currently has 4 branches and all of them respect the CENTS.

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
1) my diet looks like the typical diet, but it's specifically designed for myself.
2)yes. The number of meals is a factor that won't influence much your results.
3) both
4)routines can vary a lot, as long as you don't forget the fundamentals of weight lifting

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Yes. I started with the good old "do what you love " and as my knowledge of business improved I fixed my business model. My company currently has 4 branches and all of them respect the CENTS.

Take note how the two different industries play to those who work in the field. In one, you have to wear your success, in the other, you can claim whatever you want.

FITNESS
-----
When someone says they are a fitness guru, you can just look at their body to see if they walk the talk.

MONEY
-----
When someone says they are a financial guru, their success isn't so transparent. You can't just get access to their bank account... you have to take their word for it. Hence anyone can claim to be money expert, not anyone can claim to be a fitness guru -- your body becomes the ultimate truth teller.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
yeah please don't leave. You'll find some negativity here, but most of the people here are positive. And some are worth their weight in gold. I've been here since August, and I'm in the midst of a rather amazing mindset transformation. For example, I decided that I should hire a couple people even though I didn't really have the money for it - they're doing things I'm not good at. One of them is a sales guy that has already sold 11K since he started a couple weeks ago or so, and the customers he's brought in will eventually be worth many times that. That is that my total revenue for the previous 12 months is 60K.

I just got off of a call where he was pitching a local computer consultant the idea that we could partner with him on certain projects. The consultant brought up the fact that his own billing process was a mess. My sales guy sold him on meeting with us to discuss his own needs. That was 30 minutes ago. I have a meeting with him in 25 minutes to get into the details. It will probably be a $2000 project.

This would not have happened without this forum.

I know a little about bodybuilding too, and while it might be an exaggeration to say that you can take a newby to physique-model in 3 months, people can make dramatic changes to their appearance in that time. I know I have. If they're already a bit muscular, and have a layer of fat, 3 months can make them look amazing.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
@Fred Chevry I hope you stay here, always good to see people joining who also have a positive attitude and want to help others.

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Take note how the two different industries play to those who work in the field. In one, you have to wear your success, in the other, you can claim whatever you want.

FITNESS
-----
When someone says they are a fitness guru, you can just look at their body to see if they walk the talk.

MONEY
-----
When someone says they are a financial guru, their success isn't so transparent. You can't just get access to their bank account... you have to take their word for it. Hence anyone can claim to be money expert, not anyone can claim to be a fitness guru -- your body becomes the ultimate truth teller.
My favorite thing about fitness is that you can't bulls**t your way through it. You can't smooth talk people into believing that you are fit. Unless you are Richard Simmons, of course.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.