The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Podcast/interview learning group!

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Hello!

Im moving into the world of podcasting and interviewing people. And this is the first time Im doing this and I naturally don't feel that comfortable speaking in front of a camera/skype call.

Therefore, I'm searching for anyone who would like to train to get better at interviewing people by practising interview each other by Skype. Practise makes perfect right?

You don't need any prior skills or practise. We will just practise interview each other and talk shit. It will be fun!

Also, the more people the better!

So have you always wanted to interview people and feel like you want to cure that anxiety inside you of talking to people and expressing yourself infront of a camera or just by audio? Then F*cking get to it and lets cure that shit once for all!

Who's in?

Either write here or pm me and I will make a group for us!

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gerome Soriano

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Nov 8, 2014
Philippines
Ryllban! I'm interested in this been seeing the real value of doing these interviews for the art niche am trying to transition to doing the same stuff for entreps in my location :)

this group will be an awesome accountability and improvement thing for me!

Count me in! pm me with more details :D

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Perfect, look pm :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics