The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PageCloud SaaS: As good as it seems?

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

Fastlane or Die

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jun 5, 2015
I am a graphic print/web designer and I've never been much interested in visual website builders, but from a design standpoint, this solution looks pretty amazing.

For those with little or no coding skills, this appears to really expand and simplify the possibilities of design and control. You can even take a site with a design you like, copy it with one click, and swap the content out with your own.

I have no affiliation whatsoever and I have not used it so I can't recommend it. But I was impressed by the video. The $8.25/mo introductory offer is tempting!

Check out the video:
What do you think? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
I am a graphic print/web designer and I've never been much interested in visual website builders, but from a design standpoint, this solution looks pretty amazing.

For those with little or no coding skills, this appears to really expand and simplify the possibilities of design and control. You can even take a site with a design you like, copy it with one click, and swap the content out with your own.

I have no affiliation whatsoever and I have not used it so I can't recommend it. But I was impressed by the video. The $8.25/mo introductory offer is tempting!

Check out the video:
What do you think? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Interesting...but I don't think this will disrupt the professional web development business that much.

I think it will make jobs cheaper for a web development company to do, and increase their margins, but not fundamentally change the pricing of high end web development work.

Also hard to know if it's as good as it seems since it's still in pre-launch.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Looks very promising, thank you for posting. Really cuts down development time (to nothing) which is really useful for those of us who run multiple websites, products, etc.

VegasMan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 8, 2015
Milwaukee, WI

fastattack03

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Dec 15, 2013
Ahh WYSIWYG on steroids. LOVE IT!

Almost went in there to order but I see it's $99/year for ONE SITE. I wonder if it means you can only use one site with it or it will be installed in one site then work like photoshop - create and export? I assume it's the former. :(

Still, great share man.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Ahh WYSIWYG on steroids. LOVE IT!

Almost went in there to order but I see it's $99/year for ONE SITE. I wonder if it means you can only use one site with it or it will be installed in one site then work like photoshop - create and export? I assume it's the former. :(

Still, great share man.
$99/site is a great deal.

If this existed today, I would have purchased it immediately for a PSD to HTML job I need done. Would have greatly simplified things.

It will really change the margins for web design businesses like mine.

Fastlane or Die

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jun 5, 2015
Great comments guys! Thanks for the likes too! Put a couple bucks in my rep account :)

Be sure to also check out WebFlow: https://webflow.com/

One of their founders was recently interviewed on Mixergy: http://mixergy.com/interviews/webflow-sergie-magdalin/

Some of the sites created with and featured on webflow.com look great! And you can't beat free. Nice share!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin Peter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2015
Interesting options of drag and drop with alluring pre-built templates. I liked the feature of copying a font from another website, pasting it onto a web page created in PageCloud to use that font.

The next step of Marketing?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.