The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Opening mastermind group - members welcome

J. van Driessen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 14, 2014
Hi,

I'm opening up a new mastermind group, so we're currently looking for members.

What?
A mastermind is a group of 4-6 entrepreneurs that meet/Skype on a regular base to brainstorm about how to grow their company and solve problems. Alternately you'll be in the 'hot seat', meaning you can explain your problems to the group, which will then discuss the issues and try to help.

For whom?
Fulltime entrepreneurs / freelancers that make at least 100k (USD / EUR) a year, of which online is an important aspect. Commitment is important, members are expected to attend all calls.

How?
The details are to be discussed with the members, but the initial proposal would be to do 1 Skype call / Google Hangout every 2 weeks of about 1.5h during which 2 people can take the hot seat.

If you're interested, please PM me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jpmartin

Jedi Master
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 7, 2013
Hi,

What?
A mastermind is a group of 4-6 entrepreneurs that meet/Skype on a regular base to brainstorm about how to grow their company and solve problems. Alternately you'll be in the 'hot seat', meaning you can explain your problems to the group, which will then discuss the issues and try to help.

For whom?
Fulltime entrepreneurs / freelancers that make at least 100k (USD / EUR) a year, of which online is an important aspect. Commitment is important, members are expected to attend all calls.

How?
The details are to be discussed with the members, but the initial proposal would be to do 1 Skype call / Google Hangout every 2 weeks of about 1.5h during which 2 people can take the hot seat.

Bro, why would you want to start another one, when you have one here on the forum. Just click upgrade to become a Fastlane INSIDERS.

Last edited by a moderator:

J. van Driessen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 14, 2014
From what I understand Fastlane INSIDERS is a forum. Although I'm sure having the more advanced members in a private forum section is valuable, I don't think it's quite the same concept as a mastermind where a small group of people knows each other and each others' businesses.

jpmartin

Jedi Master
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 7, 2013
From what I understand Fastlane INSIDERS is a forum. Although I'm sure having the more advanced members in a private forum section is valuable, I don't think it's quite the same concept as a mastermind where a small group of people knows each other and each others' businesses.

You answered what, for whom and how? What about... why?

D

Deleted35442

Hi,

What?

For whom?

How?

People that do this often charge annual dues as well. Would this be you? I could do this with my IRL network easy peez with guys clearing 7 mil like cake. Intentions are noble. But what's your angle? If you're clearing 100k per year with your own biz, what do you benefit that you can't offer here?

J. van Driessen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 14, 2014
If I need to answer that question for you, you're not the right guy to join.

People that do this often charge annual dues as well. Would this be you? I could do this with my IRL network easy peez with guys clearing 7 mil like cake. Intentions are noble. But what's your angle? If you're clearing 100k per year with your own biz, what do you benefit that you can't offer here?
I have no intensions to charge fees. My goal is just to get a good mastermind group. The 100k/year requirement is to make sure all participants are at a certain level.

J. van Driessen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 14, 2014
If I need to answer that question for you, you're not the right guy to join.

I have no intensions to charge fees. My goal is just to get a good mastermind group. The 100k/year requirement is to make sure all participants are at a certain level.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.