The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

OPEN Your Eyes! Opportunity and Cash Is Right There!

Humble man

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Mar 21, 2015
In The Present
So many people are seeing the everyday Matrix while others are seeing opportunity and profits all over the place!

I see so many threads on various forums like if I can just make a certain amount in a certain amount of time. But they are not looking at the abundant resources right before them that are unique to only them because they are right there.

Please take a break today and exercise what I am about to share with you because you are sitting on Gold and do not realize it.

Everyone one of us has some type of information in our heads or that we have personal access to that others would pay real money for. You just have to tap into it.

There is opportunity in a problem that you had to solve or overcome yourself then there are probably others who you could save time and efforts if you provided that information as a resource.

If you think about where you are and what popular resources are there where you live that has other people traveling long distances just for that purpose. They are probably doing a search right now so they can plan a trip to come visit something that you pass by every day and take for granted.

What if you created an info product on that something that they are willing to drive and fly to come visit?

What if you created a tourist website on your city or the more popular city very near you?

It does not matter if there is one already this would be YOUR twist on it. Entertainment, sports, restaurants, relocating, hotels, seasonal events.

Not to mention the immediate cash flow you can obtain from local merchants who want to advertise on your new website.

I once lived in Wash. D.C. One unique thing about D.C. is there are alot of company Head Quarters there. The U.S. Patent Office is there. I could have written a report on some of the legwork involved with creating a patent and had a P.O. Box address very near the Patent Office which made me look even more credible.

This is how we need to be thinking at all times.

There are so many other scenarios where opportunity is hiding in plain site....

I could go out right now and have car sales men tell me how they get to be salesman of the month and they would do it freely. How they get more money from your trade in, how they control negotiations, how they set you up for the finance dept etc. What car shopper would not want to read my special report on that before they buy?

Oh my mother, sister, friend does this "thing" and she is so obsessed with doing it but she saves/makes alot of money doing it. Opportunity!

Oh shes a coupon maniac! Pick her brain its Opportunity!

He is really good at negotiating down the prices when he buys ....teach others that because it's Opportunity!

Some one buys fresh fish in bulk then fillets them and packages the fillets for future use? Opportunity!

Some one Collecting some type of paraphernalia whether its dolls, hats, pins etc. You could create a community of like minded individuals and that my friend is Opportunity!

Maybe there are other would be entrepreneurs that need a little guidance but would like to get it via live training....teach them the fastlane formula for a small registration fee? From what I have read here on just import export alone someone could create a local seminar on it! Sweet Sweet Opportunity!

I see offline marketers sharing specific closes all the time in public but what if you put those closes into an Audio series to help people close more sales?

Learning the top 20 street defense moves? Find an expert...video that person, sell the videos!

Heck find any skilled person whether its auto detailing, hair styling, yoga, make up, cooking, fashion tips, auto repairs, how to fix scratches in paint, and make a video series and get paid! Opportunity calling! Sell them on eBay, any where your target market hangs out online and offline and print as well.

I had a new friend who was an MLMer and I suggested to her to instead ask the creator for an interview on how he got started and amassed his fortune...then turn that into a resource for all the MLMers in that organization and if she can interview other creators of them and put them all in that resource.

The Interview product still works! Find the successful creators, owners, leaders, they may even help promote it for you as well why wouldn't they?

I had a friend who was complaining to me that law offices in Wash D.C. kept asking her to work evenings and weekends alot and I told her why not create a Temp agency that only works odd hours..and she did....and she never thanked me!

I could go on and on. There are possible products/services in those ideas if you are looking for them at all times.

You do not even need to have the talent yourself. If you know someone that loves to create things but has no clue about selling and or marketing you can create the info product and split the profits or train them about etsy and ebay and create a profitable arrangement with them.

Look around you right now and the next few days....yep its opportunity all over the freaking place! :)

Of course this is a simplified version for you on purpose so do not overthink it use it to get a spark lit. Let others mope around saying there is no money to be had.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.