The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Online Marketing Mastermind Group In Los Angeles/Orange County (5 Spots Max)

Marketing, social media, advertising

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
Everyone talks about the benefits of having a tight knit mastermind group that you can interact with on a regular basis.

But I find it very hard to find these "so-called" masterminds, especially local ones so I'm setting one up.

This is a local online marketing mastermind group based in Los Angeles,CA so we will be meeting up in person.

A little background on myself

I've been in online marketing the past 3 years. I started off with trying to build a fitness blog and tried to build that into an authority site. But over the years I got sidetracked and developed "shiny object syndrome" jumping around from things like offline consulting and trying to build a SAAS business to selling on Amazon and media buying.

Needless to say I am not a millionaire...yet.

Now I am back and focused on my fitness business 100% and finally launching my own info product in January.

Currently I'm making about $4000/month through SEO stuff and some random consulting gigs. Not fastlane by any means, but it helps me get by for now.

Who is this mastermind for?

There are a few requirements for this mastermind.

- You must be located in the LA/OC area I really don't know where we will be meeting yet but it will be in LA county or even the OC depending where people are.
- You must be willing to meet at least once every other week and openly talk about your business.
- You must be making at least some money online on your own. You don't need to be making 6 figures but you can't be a complete newbie making nothing. Not doing this to be mean but since the mastermind is limited to 5 people, I only want people with somewhat established businesses and are ready to take it to the next level.
- You must want to make silly amounts of money. So many guys aim low and only want to make $10k/month. I only want people who constantly want to grow their business into the stratosphere and make 7,8, 9 figures.

Only 5 spots available

I want to keep this group super tight knit.

I've been to a bunch of free public "mastermind groups" on meetup.com and they were really hit-or-miss, mostly miss.

They had too many people and everyone was in a different area of business.

By limiting this mastermind to only 5 people (6 total including myself) and focusing exclusively on online marketing, we'll have a super close group of people that will help up exponentially grow our businesses like never before.

This mastermind is no pitch/no sale. The #1 goal is to help each other grow our business. That's all.

Reply below or PM me and tell me a bit about yourself and what value you bring to the mastermind.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Jessica J

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jun 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
If there's still space available I'd love to be a part of this =)

Definitely been to some of those meet-ups and found they can become more of a pitch-fest pissing contest =(

So if this is pitch & pee-free I'd love to get together with other like-minded Angelinos for some real talk and action =D

SLUSHIE

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 24, 2014
Los Angeles
This is something that really interests me. If there is still a spot open, I'd love to be a part of it. I'm looking for a group of high-achievers who are determined to keep each other accountable and demand greatness from one another.

Right now, I run a SEO service online and have built it up to about $4,000-$6,000 a month. While I'm really proud of what I've been able to accomplish thus far, I have much loftier goals.

Some expertise I can bring to the table: SEO (obviously), product launching, funnel creation, facebook advertising, COMMITMENT.

Let me know!

P.S. I live right between LA and Irvine so either location works for me!

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
If there's still space available I'd love to be a part of this =)

Definitely been to some of those meet-ups and found they can become more of a pitch-fest pissing contest =(

So if this is pitch & pee-free I'd love to get together with other like-minded Angelinos for some real talk and action =D

Haha don't worry there will be ZERO pitches. I PM'd you.

This is something that really interests me. If there is still a spot open, I'd love to be a part of it. I'm looking for a group of high-achievers who are determined to keep each other accountable and demand greatness from one another.

Right now, I run a SEO service online and have built it up to about $4,000-$6,000 a month. While I'm really proud of what I've been able to accomplish thus far, I have much loftier goals.

Some expertise I can bring to the table: SEO (obviously), product launching, funnel creation, facebook advertising, COMMITMENT.

Let me know!

P.S. I live right between LA and Irvine so either location works for me!

Cool man. I'd love to have you join the group, I just PM'd you.

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
I'm in as long as the bar to entry is high :)

Turbo

Google/PPC Pro- making my clients $7 figures/mo
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
May 31, 2014
Dallas TX
Hello, I would be interested in joining the group.Thank you for taking the time and initiative to set this up!
I have solid ecommerce & online marketing experience, and I'm working full time on my business in sporting goods. I specialize in physical product sales on eBay, Amazon, & my own website; logistics, some PPC (both Adwords & Google Shopping), a bit of SEO, landing page/funnel optimization, process improvement. Before working on my own business I spent years at a few other online retailers.

My goal is to break into seven figures in annual revenue by the end of 2016 or sooner (once this thing is firing on all cylinders, growth will be exponential). It would be nice to collaborate with others with similar goals, as long as they are also taking action.

I am in the South Bay of LA. Only thing is that I can't meet on Monday-Saturday until after 6:30PM since I manage my physical storefront as well (until I scale to the point where I can outsource those tasks).

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
Hello, I would be interested in joining the group.Thank you for taking the time and initiative to set this up!
I have solid ecommerce & online marketing experience, and I'm working full time on my business in sporting goods. I specialize in physical product sales on eBay, Amazon, & my own website; logistics, some PPC (both Adwords & Google Shopping), a bit of SEO, landing page/funnel optimization, process improvement. Before working on my own business I spent years at a few other online retailers.

My goal is to break into seven figures in annual revenue by the end of 2016 or sooner (once this thing is firing on all cylinders, growth will be exponential). It would be nice to collaborate with others with similar goals, as long as they are also taking action.

I am in the South Bay of LA. Only thing is that I can't meet on Monday-Saturday until after 6:30PM since I manage my physical storefront as well (until I scale to the point where I can outsource those tasks).

Cool, man I shot you a PM.

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
3 spots have been filled.

Only 2 more spots in the mastermind.

let me know if you're interested.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
I'm in Toronto, but if you set up a skype thing I'll join in and help where I can

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling

Cali

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 11, 2014
Hey,

I am in interested in joining this group and masterminding with like-minded people. I am in the process of transitioning from local SEO for clients to mobile affiliate marketing via media buying. I'm currently doing very well running app install offers on mobile traffic. My skills are SEO, Mobile media buying, Copywriting etc.

Eventually, my goal is to make my own products/offers in addition to affiliate marketing.

Oh yeah, and I'm in the Valley area!

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
Hey,

I am in interested in joining this group and masterminding with like-minded people. I am in the process of transitioning from local SEO for clients to mobile affiliate marketing via media buying. I'm currently doing very well running app install offers on mobile traffic. My skills are SEO, Mobile media buying, Copywriting etc.

Eventually, my goal is to make my own products/offers in addition to affiliate marketing.

Oh yeah, and I'm in the Valley area!

Cool man, I shot you a PM.

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
Hey guys,

There's one more spot left in this mastermind.

Be sure to let me know if you're interested.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.