The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Non-technical? Confused about coding? Hiring devs? I can help you save $$$ + time.

D

Deleted21704

Briefly
If you've got an idea for a site, app, or other service but aren't sure where to begin with technology, I can help you get launched FAST. Hire the RIGHT developer. NOT get cheated. Maybe even get you started CHEAPER than you ever thought possible ON YOUR OWN.

So you can sell, market, and focus on the things that really matter.

My background
I have helped a handful of members on this forum, both publicly and off the record, as well as a number of people off the forum in my own circles. I'm currently helping a Y Combinator founder get his technology squared away for his new venture.

Details
To be clear, I'm not offering design/development services, although I might be able to help on a case-by-case basis. Here's what I'm offering:
  • Guidance on technology to get launched quickest. This is different for everyone. Do you need a functioning prototype? Just something to 'validate'? SEO a priority? Custom features?
  • Do it yourself? Many projects can be started very simply using existing code & plugins. Might it possible to learn just enough to get started with ZERO developer investment? Having worked with everything from WordPress to Rails to the most bleeding-edge technologies, I have an expansive view of what's out there.
  • Know if your developer is cheating you. If you don't know code, it's hard to manage coders. I've personally seen people get screwed out of THOUSANDS of dollars from lazy and unethical developers simply because the founder just didn't know he was being screwed (until it was too late).
  • Possible connections to reputable developers, or hands-on work from me. I know good developers. I like to think I am one too. Depending on availability & the nature of your project, I might be able to make you some connections. No promises here though :)
Rates
I imagine this being 1-2 calls to understand your goals & how to achieve them most effectively. I haven't done this professionally before, so I'll be learning the best way to do this as I go.

Cost should range between $49 - $99.

If you've ever seriously considered getting a site or app built, you know it's a huge time & money commitment. I've personally seen savvy founders get burned working with developers (off-shore and otherwise) because they weren't informed.

PM me to get started.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

thidr0

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 13, 2015
Brooklyn
I have a friend who is looking for a technical lead (CTO like role) for his startup. Paid in equity only. Any thoughts?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.