The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Website

Jovon Penny

New Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Hello,
I have established a new website where i want artist of different categories come sign up and join and show off their artwork to others. I want them to be able to make this website their little place of inspiration, where they can feel good about what people are saying about their achievements and get other inspired to join. You can check out my website at www.valleyoftreasure.com

If anyone can go check it out and send feedback either on the website or right here i wan to make it the best it can so tear it apart any suggestions are considered valuable thank you for thanking the time out and helping me

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Smith11B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
Nov 7, 2013
There are lots of places who do this already. What's the reason they'd chose you over everyone else?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Clenrock

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Oct 14, 2014
I'm also not sure what to do on your website when I get there. You should try to keep people on your website. The site that you show us here will probably have a high bounce rate. I recommend to build a site with Wordpress instead of the Godaddy sitebuilder. Wordpress is a great platform and you can make awesome, professional looking websites with it!

Good luck!

Mcslothin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Feb 4, 2015
1. Your navigation needs work. Badly.
2. About "me" should be about "us". Or even better - About. This is a website for people to go and show off their work, "me" should not appear.
3. Every gallery is empty. How do people upload art? Much less sign up.
4. On your gallery page there is "more..." options next to each gallery. Fine art is more. Also on this page, what's the point of it? It looks like just a page specifically for navigation that's already broadly placed up top.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.