The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to Online Business and MFL

MadStacks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jan 31, 2015
Hey everyone,

My name is Brian and I just recently read the book and registered here on the forums.

I've always been really good with money and have always known I was going to be rich. No slowlane bullshit.

About 5 months ago I started up my own blog http://www.loser2winner.com which is a website designed to help high school and college students improve their social lives.

I just released my first affiliate product, which is a plant called Kratom. It's not very well known but its a godsend and it has changed my life and others in many ways. If u want to learn more about it there's an Ultimate Guide To Kratom on my site.

Anyway just also started experimenting with FB ads. Looking to start earning daily cash.

First goal is $100 a month.

Looking forward to being part of this community and learning from everyone.

Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...