The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New motivated one

Bartez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jul 30, 2014
Poland, EU
Hello there

This is my 3rd post here. I would like to introduce myself, but first I want to thank MJ DeMarco for writing this book. I know I'm good in business, I was thinking in the right direction, but you said it OUT LOUD- how sad is live of an average. How sad it is, that we have to sell the most precious thing in our life- our TIME. How people waste their lives after 8 hours of work, because they are to tired to do anything else but laying on couch.

Now I'm 21. I'm thinking about business that can make a lot of money for me. Now, I'm focused on college stuff, but also on creating my website. I don't hope I will succed. I know it. I'm so sure, I can bet my Viper that will be the first car in my garage one day, that I will make it. And I will tell you about it :)

Also I know, that dream about becoming an american citizen will become true. I love USA, I know it's history, the anthem and language (that is still being improved). I know where is what, how Phoenix in arizona state looks like (google maps), of course, i dreamt about living in Phoenix before i found out about MJ :)

Thanks again DeMarco and hello people, trying to run away from average and reach success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Krzysztof

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jul 20, 2014
Warsaw, Poland
Marcin Gortat is no longer playing for Phoenix, you might consider Washington to watch the Wizards ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...