The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Here? Some advice . . .

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
To all those who have just found the Fastlane, welcome!

We get spammers around here on occasion, and have a VERY low tolerence for them.

Best advice for starting out on the right path:

1. Make your first post an introduction.

Tell us who you are, where you're from (don't lie), and what brought you here.

Then, tell us where you hope to be someday (ie, your goals/long range plan), and how you plan to get there.

If you're still working out the details, don't be afraid to say that. All of us adjust our PLANs and make changes as we go.

2. If your IP is from a distant land, tell us why.

Don't make the mistake of telling us you're from the US if your IP says you're from Outer Transylvania. You'll just feel the steel of the BAN HAMMER.

Other than that, we just have a few simple rules around here:

• No discussion or mention of politics or religion. Period. People have their own set views on these things, and you're not going to change them (at least not here). We're here to talk about business, and other business-related things.

• No SPAM or MLM or trying to "sell" us on your new product, or service, or telling us you need money. Do it, and you'll be BANNED.

• No "I'm a victim" mentality. People come here to change their lives, and get on the right track. Tell us how bad your life is, or WHY you can't do something, and you will eventually be BANNED.

• No Trolls/Haters. Treat everyone here with respect-- even if you disagree with them. This goes a LONG way towards success in business. If you have a hard time with this, think of the fastlane as your training grounds for later business success. If you troll or act like a hater-- even to a small degree-- the community will call you on it. Continue this behavior and-- you guessed it-- you will be BANNED.

• Last but not least, don't post any links in your signature until you've been here a while, contributed some really good info, and have achieved at least 100 posts. Do a bunch of trash posts just to get your count up, and you will be . . .

Other than that, kick back, and get to know everybody. One of the best ways to do that is go back and read the past threads (there is GOLD in those past posts).

Have fun.

Again, welcome to the fastlane!

-Russ H.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
Hopefully it helps......though I suspect it requires reading. And I've seen plenty walk right past a sign and ask something that was answered on that sign. Lol

hackersmovie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 19, 2011
Maryland, USA

Then, tell us where you hope to be someday (ie, your goals/long range plan), and how you plan to get there.

If you're still working out the details, don't be afraid to say that. All of us adjust our PLANs and make changes as we go.

2. If your IP is from a distant land, tell us why.

Don't make the mistake of telling us you're from the US if your IP says you're from Outer Transylvania. You'll just feel the steel of the BAN HAMMER.

Other than that, we just have a few simple rules around here:

My name is Charles, I am from Rising Sun, MD I found this forum via a Google search. (gotta love google) I was looking for information on my "next step" in my start up business.

I've created a product and done some preliminary testing that has come back with outstanding results, my start up money is gone and I fear that I may have to go get a J.O.B again very soon. :( I just don't know how/where to go from here. I hope to learn a lot via this forum.

Thanks!

Hulk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 22, 2011
Baker City, Oregon USA
Hi,my name is Matt. I live in Baker City, Oregon. I have worked hard all my life, farming, ranching, an electrician, a welder. Where did it get me? At age 43 I wore both my knees out to the point they had to be replaced. At the age of 43, that is pretty young. Three years later I am having trouble finding regular employment. It's hard to find a job when you can't stand long, or able to kneel down.

I ran across a you-tube video MJ had out about "The Fastlane". I got excited!!! There is a way for me to make the money that I want and enjoy while I am still able to. I am still working on what exactly I am going to do. But I know one thing I am not going to QUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO Let er buck

BJProducer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 2, 2012
Hesperia, CA
Thank you for shining some more light on how to post that first major introduction. Also, on some of the guidelines. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time and the last thing I want to do is mess up the chance to really make some great acquaintances here... AND learn from all of you!

rodney

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jan 3, 2012
inland empire
Thanks Russ H!

I was looking to find out the rules for this forum and I guess you laid it out!

I feel like home being here.

ositaability

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 10, 2012
PORT HARCOURT
i was...still reading all the old post on the forum until i saw this!

my name is Osita from the Niger Delta part of Nigeria.....i may sound odd here but most ideas and articles on this forum is enough to fast track my transformation from 9hr work a day slave to where i needed to be.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Is there a space here dedicated to people who want to go fast lane, but not via real estate or online/ computers, etc.? Example would be Likwid. He has a fast lane idea that deals with neither of these (directly). He is selling a product...(Sure there will be an online component or aspect as far as online sales and online marketing)...Is there a specific place where these type of fast lane ideas are being discussed?

walesbj

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 3, 2012
Sydney Australia
Hi!

My name is Ben and I currently reside in Sydney, Australia. I discovered this forum through 'The Millionaire Fastlane ', which I am finishing reading at this point. I am absolutely loving it because unlike so many authors of "Get Rich Quick Books", DeMarco didn't make his fortune on being an author and did it as a passion. Also his direct, no sugar coating approach was a breath of fresh air.

The reason that I began reading Fastlane was nearing the end of my tertiary education I broke into a panic of what direction I was going. This essentially being getting a steady full time job and live like everyone else. This indecision affected my university marks but for some reason this didn't bother me too much. I began to feel that I owed it to myself to become wealthy in my terms and have the freedom and time to live the life that I would be satisfied with.

My main life goal is to create multiple numbers of passive income streams through a variety of methods. My initial passive stream that I am currently researching is via online product creation and internet marketing. I am hoping that with hard work and adequate research that I can have my first product created and marketed to a high demand market within 2 years. After that 2-4 more quality products.

The second stream, provided the timing is appropriate will be through property investing and my great passion property developing. Ideally the property arm of my income stream will be up and running by mid 2016. After that I will acquire suitable rental properties that will give me a good passive income while I search for development properties that I am passionate about.

Anyway, looking forward to learning much from this forum. All the best!

ronlove

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 31, 2013
Hello everyone:

My name is Ron Love, and I'm an airline pilot from Ontario, Canada. I read the Millionaire Fastlane about 4 months ago. I've started 4 small businesses.........one made a bit of sideline cash, two broke even, and with the most recent one I lost a chunk. I'm here to learn! Cheers, Ron

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
Hi Ron,

Welcome to the forum and best of luck on your fastlane path.

Mlockman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2013
Hello! My name is Matt Lockman. I live in the great state of Indiana!

Today is my first visit to the Forum and post. I landed here after reading The FastLane Millionaire. My goal is to develop an online business. Vaque I know but a start. I'm fluent in and capable of utilizing any and all language necessary to create an online business. But what kind of business and where to start.

I look forward to chatting and learning from all of you.

Regards, Matt

Mjssurveyor

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 14, 2013
Hello All

My name is Mike and I'm from New York ( Long Island). I learned about the forum while reading The Millionaires Fastlane. I've recently started a surveying business that is definitely profitable, but I'm looking to use this income to take me to the next level financially. Right now my thinking is to get involved with rental properties or some kind of real estate venture. I'm just trying to figure out where to start.

I'm looking forward to talking with everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

KSan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 5, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Best advice for starting out on the right path:

Good Day Folks,

My name is Kevin. Born in Trinidad. Reside in Toronto, Canada over 20+ years now. Made it to the forum via Tapatalk and my yearning to find a group that's "Been There, Done That" and willing to pass on some advice. Whatever I can pass on, I would love to share.

I wish to gain a great wealth. I've recently seen (~5years) so much potential in entrepreneurship, and have made personal leaps and bounds. Still working towards a solid financial bank.

I will post a little history on another thread. I wish to form my business in technology and mobile applications into a solid company in the near future. Long range I wish to build other businesses learning from this one. I'm just going for it....or have been. I am here to gain business knowledge that I can apply.

So far I've made the company a corporation. Outsourced a developer. Started work on my mobile application. It is currently in production ridden with delays!...

...but it is a start.

I am also currently pursuing my securities course 'CSC' as I am a big fan of trading and investing as well.

Thanks for taking me in folks!!!

Chronicelz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2013
Germany, Hessen, Wiesbaden

Hi there,

my name is Sebastian, i'm from germany and currently living in the wonderfull city called Wiesbaden in Hessen. I am 28 years old and working as a physical therapist. So i have my 9-5 job and my 5-2 trade. I am pretty much on the slowlane, sometimes at the sidewalk. In the past months i started to be unsatisfied wih my life, my job and my whole situation. Thats why i started searching the reason why i am doing what i am doing. I found no answer. I accidentaly found MJ De Marcos book, downloaded it to my kindle and started, studying it. It gave me answers. All a have to do is to take action. I have dreams and i am here to realize them.
I am currently working on my plan for a chain/franchise of gyms i will start next year. I have a lot to learn and working on my plan every day. At the moment it is quiete easy for me because i broke my right foot in an sports accident. So i am sitting on my couch everyday, reading mr. De Marcos book and working on my plan. I am learning pretty much every day.
My goal is to retire at the age of 35 as a fastlane millionaire. I just want freedom, thats all. So i am ready to start my roadtrip with every consequence it may bring with every choice and every opportunity. See me like a sponge soaking information so please feel free to give me advice, mentor me, tell me about your experiences etc.

By the way my English is not the best so please tell me when you feel confused about my posts, maybe it is just a misunderstanding.

Greetings

Sebastian

brycer9

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jan 21, 2013
Hi there,

my name is Sebastian, i'm from germany and currently living in the wonderfull city called Wiesbaden in Hessen. I am 28 years old and working as a physical therapist. So i have my 9-5 job and my 5-2 trade. I am pretty much on the slowlane, sometimes at the sidewalk. In the past months i started to be unsatisfied wih my life, my job and my whole situation. Thats why i started searching the reason why i am doing what i am doing. I found no answer. I accidentaly found MJ De Marcos book, downloaded it to my kindle and started, studying it. It gave me answers. All a have to do is to take action. I have dreams and i am here to realize them.
I am currently working on my plan for a chain/franchise of gyms i will start next year. I have a lot to learn and working on my plan every day. At the moment it is quiete easy for me because i broke my right foot in an sports accident. So i am sitting on my couch everyday, reading mr. De Marcos book and working on my plan. I am learning pretty much every day.
My goal is to retire at the age of 35 as a fastlane millionaire. I just want freedom, thats all. So i am ready to start my roadtrip with every consequence it may bring with every choice and every opportunity. See me like a sponge soaking information so please feel free to give me advice, mentor me, tell me about your experiences etc.

By the way my English is not the best so please tell me when you feel confused about my posts, maybe it is just a misunderstanding.

Greetings

Sebastian

Welcome to the forum. It seems like you are on the right track. Keep working every day and your plan will eventually be realized. Also, don't learn more than you need to. Get started as soon as possible!

1rh011

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 19, 2013
Hello my name is Roni, from Texas and just puchased The Fastlane Millionaire. Wow, amazing! This book is breaking all the rules mentally for me and what I thought would get me to my goals. I am really excited to be in this forum and plan to get as much knowledge that I can here.

Thanks

Andymolo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 26, 2013
Hi all,

My name is Andy and I'm from Dublin, Ireland although currently living in Brisbane, Australia for a few months till I go back home.

I'm 28 years old and have been working as a hairdresser for the last 5 years. Before that I was in retail. I'm so fed up of these dead end jobs, making bad money and being a slave for someone else's cause. I have always wanted to go into business by myself, it's always been a dream, I want the success, the money that hopefully will come with it, the cars, the family, the life.

I'm yet to start on my business venture but once I get home I'm going to get in as soon as I can. It's hard to say exactly what my final goal is because there is alot is eventually like to do, so to put it simple i want to own an empire :)).

The first step I was thinking about was importing from Asia. Is this a realistic way to make money? Is there still money to be made on eBay etc? eBay seems to have everything, is it still a case of finding whats not there or will passion for what I do help me win?

This is the first form I've ever joined so I'm very new to all this. Is there a specific form about importing from Asia etc? Sorry for all the questions :).

Thanks for reading,

Andy.

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA

Andymolo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 26, 2013

Andymolo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 26, 2013
Sorry guys, another stupid question, how do I start a new thread? Yes I want to start my own business and I can't even find out how to start a new thread by myself!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mzee99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Apr 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Sorry guys, another stupid question, how do I start a new thread? Yes I want to start my own business and I can't even find out how to start a new thread by myself!!

Go to whatever section you're looking to start your thread in and click on the green button that's written "+ Post New Thread". The button is at the top left of the thread titles

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome to the fastlane. I am not sure a newbie can start a new thread until after 10 posts.

D

Deleted15476

Hey Fast Laners,

My name is Eugene and I'm from NY. Currently in FL.

I recently resigned from my job as a marketer and product launcher
in Malaysia.

I am pursuing my own fastlane business. I have 3
- One Physical fashion item
- An info product
- And consulting

My goal is freedom. I have a podcast The Antiwantrepreneur Podcast and
everyone I interview recommended the book.

I am hooked have made my fiancee read it.

I look forward to connecting with people here and making
awesome things happen.

Learn and teach

-Eugene

Lorenz14

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 30, 2012
Russ, I searched HELP, and sent Contact Us the question, but just happened to see your posts and thought I'd ask you: When I registered with the forums, I chose mnkypapers for a username (or whatever the forum calls it). Can I change it? I can't seem to find where to do it.

Thanks,
Joe

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...